Wednesday, September 07, 2005

LOVE?!

It's time to understand
What everything truely means
If there's just one thing that I can believe in
It will be you...

Reviewing the faults of all
Forgoing the wrongs I've made
Indicating where I should be
At this point
At this moment
Your hand, is the only thing I need

Your voice heals my soul
Your smile lighten my load
Your foolishness breaks my laughter
And your simple gesture of love,
Brings me calmness

Probably, there's no one else out there
Who can understand my soul
Nobody shares my joy and pain
But you
The one and only, you...
I just want you to know
That I've been fighting to let you go...
But I can't... I tried...

Every night, I try...
Not to think of you
Not to remember how good you are
But I just can't erase them off...

Your picture still hangs in my room
And everytime I looked
My heart seems to tear apart...
Baby, I really need you...

Forever you said
Forever it may be
But can forever be a promise?
Answer me

No matter how everything changes
How many people you've been with
In my heart, u still remain as
My one and only...

If there's a chance for me to express myself
I will choose to tell you all
Every single details
That are hidden within my heart
Baby
I want you to know
I dun have no fancy car
No beautiful face
Love is all I gotta give...
Can you hear me?

Purge your thoughts to the unlikely
Unfurl the unexpected
Begin the journey which may began

Just one more try
For the sake of my love
One more chance
Coz I can't give you up
One more day
Coz I really really think you are the one...

The one I can hold on to...
Till my very last breathe...
Till the snow comes...
Till the sunken ship revives
Till my spirit drowns in your love...

Now, my hands and knees are bruised
Are you willing to open that door?
For me walk through once more?
I still.....

Somwhere in my heart
You left something there
The memory that I can never forget...

I know I can do it
Let me be your light
To guide you through the darkness
Let me be your stars
When you feel the loneliness
Let me fulfil your every single dreams
So you can enjoy the happiness within
Let me be the one
Like you are the one for me...

If one day
I lost the world
I hope
You are the only one
That I continue to hold

Roaring thunder
Raging storms
I will always be there
To shelter you

Lastly, baby
If others wouldn't let you through
I will...
I really want you to be...
My soulmate... My one and only...

Follow your heart...

No comments: