Sunday, September 04, 2005

Oh My GOd!!!!

Oh My GoD... I am damn exhausted now... Can't believe i actually worked till 3 in the morning and reached home 5min before 5am and the morning newspaper was already at the door.... GoD...

1st, i skipped practical(which i regretted quite a bit) for work and then, i was told it was 3pm for work when i rmbed clearly and recorded clearly it was 5, then, i started rushing up and down for nothing... Sick...

It has been a long long time since i was a drink server... HA! That was my very first task when i entered OHS... HeH! Thinking back, it's like wah, almost a year ago liao... So long... Anyway, i walked a lot last night. In the middle of the night, my feet started to hurt, by the end, i started to limp a little.. Too long on heels is never good, bad for the legs... Shit...

Paya Lebar Airforce? Ermm... 1st time... A little weird but well, guess it's how they do it. Formality with a touch of humour... HeH! CooL... Lots of Yandaos ToO, hehe~There's quite a few who look So Ang mOh... HAHA!!! Candy to my eyes... HeH!

I ushered too... This time it was much less tiring... HeH! And at least the pple that came asking for directions are those that i know(unlike those phone lines pple, SiAO). OOO!!! And there was this old Australian lady who came up and talked to me... She said, "Wad's going on here?" I said "it's the dinner for PLAB." And she said, "There's an awful lot of pple." I said, "Yes mdm." She went on to tell me, "This a beautiful hotel. I like it." So i said, "Thank you." Then, "I'm returning to Melbourne tonight." So i ended by saying, "O, that's cool, Goodbye. (Smiling)" HeH! She's a nice lady... Cute in a way... It was a good thing i managed to keep my smiling face on.. HA!

So the whole night, i was holding either Red wine, white wine or ice water, walking around looking for empty glasses. Didn't helped in clearing... HeH! Fact is, Bt kor asked me to carry on with the beverage... So i went "OrH..." HeH!!!! O ya, under Bt kor, heh! For always, he's strict during work... So i didn't joke or crap with him in any way... HA! Just do wad i was told and basically walk around. OOO!!!! i rmbed something! I actually took a pot on each hand for the coffee and tea! i didn't know i can make it! Coz the last few times when i did this kind of western/buffet thing, i only went around with one pot at a time.. HAHA!!! So this time, i took both and walked through the whole column! But of cos, at the end of the roll, both hands are shaking... HAHA! But i DID it!!!! hee~ So satisfied...

LAst part of the night, pple started throwing bread, and there was this guy who threw in front of me and i was startled, i thought he raised his hand to beat me... SCARED... Haha! then, things starts to get busy, clearing and everything, at that point of time, i was a little lost... HA! I dunnoe wad exactly i should do, so i clear the glasses then walked around and realised i can help with keeping the stones, then, lost again, Cindy called me, and i went over to help her with the tablecloths, then roy asked me to go help sort out the stones. So, by then, i finally got a task to complete... HA! Then, roy asked me to look for the crumpled cloths? And i was digging the whole ballroom for 3 pieces of those... Wah Lao...

Ermm... Ot... Didn't intend to work de, i wanted to go eat supper, i was so hungry... but name was wrtitten... Well, not anything special coz i always starve myself until the next morning... Ermm.. but this time round there's food but with conditions, work till 3?! ArGh!!!!! I was happily preparing to go back at 1.30, in the end, with clarification with my dear kor, we were gonna stay till 3am... At that point of time, things really came crashing down, and seriously, tears did came to my eyes for that split second... I mean, really tired... Ok, so i kind of vent my anger on Bt kor a bit, just a bit, hitting him, then the rest of the anger was vent on Billy... He kind of just pissed me off a bit in the beginning of the night when he started saying "Ur ai ai nv work ar?" HA, very FUnNy hor! Sux... So i started screaming and shouting at him for some simple words he said... HeH! Of cos, he did carried on with "Ai Ai" FUK!

Christopher was telling me things bout Firdaus, and i'm like, "Ermm... nothing to comment about, dun think to much, we r just good friends." He said, "Ok, i respect ur privacy" But after a while, in the bar, he was saying things again, i'm like totally wanting to beat him up... GoD... It sUx...

3am... I was in a total sleeping mood... Can't stand, still gotta finish buffet settings... ermm... Knife, fork, spoon, fork, saucer, teaspoon... Hai... And billy was there talking cock, so noisy lor! Wah lao, out of the few times i walked passed him, he was talking craps and all he's doing was putting chair covers... Later, while Chris was checking and scolding, he actually had the cheeks to penalise pple... So fuKing pissed! But i kept quiet, no energy to carry on...

Eh... Bt kor muscle fatigue? HA!!!! Can understand, resting is the key... And anti-ache cream could help...

Ermm.... WAh... Can't carry on like that, very tiring... I suppose for the next month or so, wun be working le bah, maybe? HEH! Coz after next week, prelim starts for bout 2 or 3 weeks, then, after getting back the results for it, and with a little bit of last minute effort, Oct 14, last day of school. And then, it will be O level, then, that will be last of us in Hillgrove Sec... Hai... So fast....

Time moves too swiftly...

No comments: