Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Not bad, not bad...

Ermm... After all the partying, i'm finally back on school mode. Heh! I told myself quite a few times that i dun feel like doing anything but then i forced myself to do wadever that should be done.

Yesterday, i was reading and reading and reading, trying to get it into my head. Heh... I'm totally depending on reading and conversation u know, my pic hor... Hai... Hopefully i will be able to open my mouth and think more... HeH!

Had some chats with Firdaus, wah lao, he kept insisting that i'm drunk that day. Ok, maybe dizzy, but totally sober in my head and i rmbed every single details of everything that happened. Dun deceive me wor.. HeH heH! kidding... And i even rmbed how fierce my kor's gf was when she told me, "Dun you think guys nowadays are so disgusting!" HAHA!! I wasn't drunk... hEh! And Billy asked whether i was drunk that day not, i'm like, a bit bah... HAHA!!!

Hao... So i had a real fruitful day today, since the beginning of school. Learning everything from physics to maths... No lah, I didn't bring my paper for maths, so i'm like using an old piece of p1 to mix in, good thing Miss Chong didn't realised... Hee~ Well, once again, she said something which i dun agree again but hai.. No use complaining lah, it's nearing the end of the year liao.. let it be lor...

Ermm... Checked friendster just now, and this guy, who is Desmond Tan's brother, sent me a msg and kind of said that he's glad i had fun. Ya, truely, i did. Well, within the short few minutes that i hung around with him, he tried to tell me not to stress myself too much, well, msg received, trying not to stress myself too much. HeH Heh! Cindy told me something and heh heh heh... Shh... So i know this guy is call Kelvin, Desmond tan's kor kor, Cindy's friend, and a devoted person. Ya... ok, wondering y am i writing so much bout him? Coz i promised to write for him... HAhA!!!! So kelvin, satisfied with this? Hee~ Like writing testi like that... HAhA!!!

Ermm.. Ok, i got this sudden ache in my stomach just now, while i was napping, and it kind of just dug me out of the sofa and burst straight to the toilet,man, it sux... Too nervous? Maybe not, maybe it cos of the milk i drank... And i didn't have lunch.. So sad... So basically, i got 2 meals today, mere ones.... INstant noodles... Sian...

Ha! MS! I kind of got stuck at this place which i shouldn't be at. Ha! Sux... it's really a boring game.. Hai..

O ya, Bt kor wanted to ask me something? but he was busy when i called so till now, i still dunnoe wad he wanna know, asked him later... Heh hEh! And i called felicia and i'm able to work on FRIDAY!!! Ya Ya YA!!! CaSh flOw... Hee~ No lah, coz next week wanna go watch movie, then no $$ liao plus, planning to go somewhere else with some friends, well, not much planned out yet... We'll see... Now, worry bout tml can liao..

HUNGRY!!!!

I released myself from the pain I had before... Now, I'm back on track... If nothing goes wrong...

No comments: