Friday, August 12, 2005

O level MT....

Ermm.... Not in a very good state today, mainly coz of the O level results. For mine... HAi... Though i'm not satisfied with it but i should be glad i got that coz most of the pple around me are devastated bout theirs. I should just smile on and calmly accept this very fact that i did well, just not to my expectation. Well, gonna do it again.

Almost everyone cried, or so i felt. I mean, those close to me did. I was holding my tears back... ASked y i feel like crying? Coz it kind of hurts to see pple u care bout cry so badly and u couldn't do anything to help, was just pacing up and down and out of the class... HAi... tricia was outside with me and we were trying to find some words to comfort ourselves. heH! Then Ping Hong came by to console a bit... Ermm.. Mrs yeow, Mrs Tham, Miss Ang, Miss teo were all trying to make those that were crying feel better. Ermm.. Felt really touched especially with Mrs Tham sudden appearance. Haven't really see her for a while in class le, and now she's here, wanting to make us feel ok... Really appreciate it...

Tense moment continued... We all know bout it but tried to avoid talking bout it, wanting to reduce some embarassment or wadsoever. Hai...

Read to Miss Teo today and she commented that my reading is not bad, just a bit too rush but she added, "I dun mind that it's too fast as long as u got the things right but it will penalise on the pronounciation part." Well, i supposed that kind of brighten up my day a bit. 1st good thing i heard from somebody. HeH!

A bit pissed after school coz of certain pple lah... Aiya... Forget it, pple always fang my fei ji. Never Mind... then comes some really funny things from ohs! HAHA!!! People from OHS getting weirder and weirder... Fancy gambling pple's result... God... Victim of their verbal brutalism... Anyhow, they got real hyper bout stuff... After all the choatic gambling, which i like to phrase it as, Chris called again to ask bout my "boy boy" ? HAhA!!! PeNgz! I said he got nothing better to do and he said nobody wants to talk to him and he's the outcast among them all... HAHA!!! LoL! At least it made me laugh a bit lah... Out of all the tensed situation in school.

Just now, was watching this Chinese talk show bout branded stuff and it came to point that the host asked, "They dun even know who our deputy prime minister is but they know so much bout Branded stuff, so who is our D prime minister?" To my extreme horror, nobody present know who's the DPM... I'm like, "WTF?! Nobody knows? SHIT!!! wad is Singapore becoming?!" Where exactly is the sense of belonging of this nation, where are the pple who really cares, wad the hell is pple thinking?! And i thought the political stuff that i know are basics already and yet, there are pple out there who doesn't even know who the DPM is... SiAn lor... If nothing is done, i suppose Spore got no way out... Maybe after our generation and that's it... Dun think i dunnoe who the DPM is hor, is TONY TAN!!! The most famous one, to me... HAHA!!!

SO, i didn't do anything today, i was sleeping all the way... I decided to just let it go for tonight. Tml will start bucking up again liao...

All smiles... To all that thought that it's the end, dun despair, there is always a solution to all. Never give up on things that still carries hope, even till the day ur heart has stop, life on earth still moves on. Even if u can't aspire wad u want, someday, somehow, indirectly, u'll find ur dream again. People, smile ok?! Show your spirit! Hours of sorrows is over, look up, and the sun is still shining above!

No, it was not a wrong step taken, it was the right choice made...

No comments: