Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bad MOOD

Hai... Wasn't in a good mood today, i showed my dun-talk-to-me face to a lot of pple today. Ok, 1st, i wasn't very pleased with wad was going on in class, pple not showing respect to wad teachers instructed to do. Some were asking questions that, well, we should obviously know. Then, pissing the EL rep. Hai... I can totally understand wad she's feeling, i kind of went to her during recess and said, "Dun be angry lah, i felt sorry for you." She smiled. Hai... Then, i was so pissed with pple asking me things when it is written clearly on the board, "Treat this as a mock exam!" Wah lao, pple, READ can or not?! PLUs, i was having some deep thoughts bout some other stuff. Hai...

Faisal, very concernly sent me a msg, telling me not to be so stressed up and well, coz of that, i smiled. Though he's one of the few that made a lot of noise... HAHA!!! At least there was someone there who noticed how pissed i was. HeH! Anyway, thanks for his concern. Find it weird, we always msged in class when we only sat like 1 sit away from each other. HA!

So, my bad mood carried on until Recess time. HeH! Seriously, i dun feel like talking to anyone at all, but well, dun really wanna be such a stubborn loner, i opened my mouth and talked. Hai... And well, i kind of realised, pple can really see how i feel man. Chung ee actually walked pass me and asked me y i looked like that. HeH! So i told him, somone made me angry.. And sort of talk to him a bit bout work...

Ermm... Rmb the kelvin i talked bout, the desmond's kor, the one whom i wrote one para bout. HeH! Ok, last night, i got a msg from him and he was so curious bout wad Cindy told me... HEe~ Guess wad? I dun rmb... Well, actually, i chose not to rmb. hAHa! Can't force me... :P He sort of called me just to ask wad is "tao yan"... I was like, huh huh huh? Coz when i picked up the phone, i didn't know it was a call, so i kind of put it there for a while b4 i actually realised it was a phone call and basically, it was coz i was too busy beating up some snails in MS... HAHA!!! Weird HuH!

Ermm... Well, i tried hard today to really behave myself. So, unlike the very hyper-active ting, i was very quiet, entertaining her all the way, or at least for the "carrying trays" part. Hehe~ Well, things aren't really bad if i really focus hard enough. Stress? Well, just that little bit. Probably coz i got things planned out... Ermm... Although i didn't really follow the plan... I might end up being in a mess but for the time being, still can make it lah...

Was studying SS's SBQ just now, well, after going through a little bit, i fell aslp on my table. My table is really not a good thing to sleep on, i woke up with my lips hurting, coz i put my mouth against it, hard... Woke up, decided to stop, well, it's SBQ, so it's the skills that is needed. Went on to do my D&T's assembly drawing... Wah lao... Extremely hard man!!! Well, at least i got most of it out, still acceptable.. Hai... Tml, go back to school to ask...

Ok... Stop here.... Still thinking bout who... Ermm... Hai... guessing game...

No comments: