Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Demented by all...

On wad happened today.. Lots of running just to make a joke out of myself? HAHA! No lah, trying to grab some balls but ended up just running. Sweated a lot!

Again... Got beaten by Izwan for no reason, just for the sake of beating me? Sian... And Ping Hong, kept scaring me for no reason also. Plus, Faizal's poking fingers... O god... Pain and tickling... Ting, yuting and me are the victims of these brutality... Heh HeH!

Wad else? After recess, i started feeling real sleepy, my eyes could just close while listening to pple talk. And when my head had the chance to lie down, i would be asleep... However, every now and then, there are things that awakes me... Like Miss chong's talking, Ting, yuting and Ping Hong's asking and my own self-conscious telling me to listen... HA! Fancy having the self-consciousness when my mind is asleep... Hee~ Wadever...

HAi... Wonder wad's gonna happen next few days. In schedule, Maths mock tml, Geog mock on wed. Heh! Everything's bout school. Thurs... Ermm... No time to relax, gonna call felicia to tell her that i can make it on that day so there's no surprise if i am damn tired on Friday. Well, maybe u'll be asking y am i working on a weekday? HA! No $$... My bill came, $40+... Ermm... Recently, that da kor of mine kept taking money from mama and mama got no $$ herself... So i decided not to add on to her burden liao... Plus 2kor is asking for $50 for the bus stamp or something... So, there it goes again, 2 brothers up there taking all the $$ away from mama, mama is totally drained, and she gotta do a lot more than just giving us money, them to be exact. Just trying to lighten her burden by paying the $40+ bill myself. Friday's not gonna be enough. Seriously, this is not the way, i mean, i'm really neglecting my studies if i go to work. Results' already detoriating liao... But, wad to do? I'm not as well-to-do as some of my friends are, they got their parents to pay for them, they got siblings to help them... Me? None of those exists... Hai... Suan liao lah... WAd can i do? Earning is all i can do. But i'll make sure i will not neglect my studies... HEH! Enjoy myself bah... Anyway, i'm doing ok i suppose... For maths... Tml need to study for Geog... HEh! Sh...

Sometimes, I despise those that only say and doesn't do and those that kept boosting wad they have. It is so irritating. Wad do they get from showing off? Just some self-own satisfaction which make others detest their way of doing things. Some just talk too much without any action taken. Wad's the use of saying "ya, i will do it" and in the end, nothing is done... So sux! The other day, Ping Hong was telling me some pple from our class likes to get info from others on whether they are done with their stuff and he thinks that those pple are really cunning... Well, same thoughts i have... Y is the world so ugly? Y are pple putting on a front? Isn't there someone out there who just dun compare themselves with others but just themselves? Hardly... I admit i do compare with others but then in the end, wad do i gain? Just some foolish jealousy... However, recent years, i have stopped doing that, i dun asked for pple's result anymore... And i avoid being asked by anyone... So wad if i'm better or worse? There's nothing wrong with soaring a result which i call my own and it's only natural that sometimes pple fall... Some ingrates just enjoy making other feels guilty of their results, and then feel the joy of others failing. Ok, maybe i shouldn't blame them, they are ingrates right? Heh! Ok... Enough of my anger... I just got this sudden urge of expressing some of the unhappiness i have in me for so long, too long.. At the end of the day, i'll still proceed with wadever i'm doing and continue to do wad i insist on.

Mama today very good to me... Heh! Or maybe i should say she has always been good to me but today in particular. She serves me things when i didn't say i want. 1st, she brought the rice into the room, then she got me a cup of ice water then she sliced apple for me... I'm like, mama today a bit weird hor... ANd she doesn't have any motives in doing those stuff o! She never have motives in giving us the best. Just a bit too good.. Heh!

Anyhow, that's the end... Lots of unpleasant things happening... HA! I'm still me...

If you feel my love again... Do tell me so...

No comments: