Monday, August 22, 2005

Orchard Hotel's Banquet DND!!!

Wor... Didn't expect that it would be such a tiring night. I did had a lot of fun, way too much i guess....

Went out pretty late and i ended up being the last to arrive at Jurong, heh! Then went on to meet up with Cindy and all at TP. Arrived at M hotel with lots of smoke... HAhA!!! Everybody smoking... Saw a lot of things last night that i suppose we wun be able to see during work, everybody were crazing around. PPle from SAles, from F&B and most of all, the Banquet ones...

Started out really sian, just sat there with yu and talk some craps, then the UNITY ones went to the toilet, and the both of us practically just sat there staring into the air. Then, i was helping Terry and Yu take pics. Come to think of it, Terry kept on hitting Yu for no reason and i got so pissed looking at it, and told him jokingly not to hit her anymore, and he stopped. Heh! Please lor, she did nothing for him to hit like that lor and it not those soft soft touches, u know, it's hard hits, which i could feel too... Sicko...

Found it weird coz didn't see Firdaus around, so msged him to ask whether he's coming not and then he told me that he's in lock up, and i'm like, huh?! he said he didn't wanna come anymore but later said he's coming and told me to go get him. GoD....

Yesterday was one of those nights where i can drink legally... Heh! With nobody stopping... HA! And i drink quite a bit... On own accord, drank a glass of white wine which kind of sux... It's taste was not nice at all, ended up mixing it with Sprite... HEh!! Then, had a few sips of shandy from Yu... Then, not having enough, yu and i went to get a glass of shandy each... Ok, those were just mere doses of alcoholic drinks. Later, after this cup, i went out to kind of walk a bit, and was talking to Firdaus asking bout wad happen and blah blah blah, then Chris came with a glass of red wine, asking both me and Fi to finish it, Fi had half and i took the other half. O ya, the glass was not wine glass, it's BEER GLASS!!! I'm like, totally gonna peng liao... Shit! And was pulled to one side by bt kor to take pic when i was totally blurping out the wine... GoD...

After a short while, i felt the hotness on my face, and pple started to tell me how red my face was... Oh my... Back inside, i was resting yet still trying to finish the half glass of shandy left... HEh! And there, i was starting to feel dizzy and feeling very HOT on my FACE!!! Went to toilet to relieve myself a little, and guess wad, i kept walking in and out of the toilet since... HeH! Chung ee was all red too... heH! And i couldn't talk to him. HeH! Well, i decided to stop with the drinks and started pumping water into myself to get rid of the nauseousness... i rmbed Vincent was trying to pinch yu and my face.. Heh! He's drunk too, like it was his wedding... HaHA!!! That's wad Terry said...

Later on, after lots of photo shots, went to RUSh with cindy and all coz it is her birthday... Ermm... When we've reached, i started to get a bit crazy, and danced like nobody's business... Ya, DANCE! Scary ya?! HEH!!! Never danced like that b4. Ermm.... Firdaus was in front of me and he kept bumping into pple and there was this girl who stared at him and i got a little shocked and i end up explaining to the girl that he's a bit drunk... HAhA!!! Good thing the girl is a nice person...

LAter, Da kor came with his gF which means it was about time for me to go, so after a while, we left... And i dropped my bottle of otard!!! And i broke right in front of my eyes!!!!! ArGH!!! Wad a pity... It's not everyday that i got lucky draw... But anyway, i wasn't into drinking, maybe my kor and pa and ma will like lah, but not me... HeH! So left it in the dustbin... HAHA!!!

Guess wad? My brother took my hp without returning and he didn't came home last night, so i'm left with no phone, and i promised to msg yu and cindy that i'm back safely... Sian... So i use papa's phone, msg here and there, finally got yu's no. but couldn't get cindy's... So sad... HEH! Too tired, headache, went to bed...

Woke up like 1.30pm today, if not for the rain, i might still be asleep... hee~

Well, that was the best day of the week... If u read my previous blogs, u should know.. HEh! I had lots of fun last night, without having to worry much. Kind of brought a lot of us closer in many ways... Heh! And the most drinks and dances!!!!

A lot of 1st times too... 1st time seeing pple that used to be serious to let it all out, 1st time after so long seeing many pple, Chua, Jesper, Elsie, Ruoyun, Yvonne, to name a few... 1st time having that much fun with pple outside school and also, 1st time seeing bt kor's hair up high! HAHA!!! ok, very lame.... heh!

I supposed that $40 was worth it afterall, no, it's $20 actually, gonna have a refund of $20 next month. Heh!!! YayA!!! Ok, i got my hair smell of Smoke which kind of sux... heh! Have to wash thoroughly liao...

Today, i wun be doing anything, i'm gonna practice my reading, revision will definitely start next week. Gotta be prepared for Oral on Tues.... YA!!! And my picture description... Will try to figure out how to... HaH!

Conclusion: I love DND!!!!!

No comments: