Monday, August 29, 2005

All i gotta give...

Very bad of me.. I practically did nothing this weekend. HaH! No idea y, is the week too tough that i must let myself rest SOOO much on the weekend? Dunno y... Today, woke up feeling hot, feverish but well, it was ok.. Slept too late perhaps. Didn't feel like doing maths at all, in the end, force myself to sit down and do, but leh, i didn't finish... HA!

Then, i went out with mama, go temple bai bai... Hai... MAmA very lo so lor, keep saying this and that, i buay tahan... I just let her say, say say.... Until she finished. HEH! Then, saw Xiao qiang along the way, mama was like, "He kept looking at you, like u must look at him like that." I'm like, HA! Friends mah! Nothing nothing... HAHA!!! Mama always think so much... Hai...

Ting actually asked me out this afternoon, but i only saw her msg at bout 1.30pm, coz i was sleeping! HA! Pig... And feel very beat so decided not to, which i later regret, coz i dun have any books to read le... Tao Yan... Ermm.. Last night, we were sharing so much.. And i was in complete shock bout the stuff she told me, dunno y, she always surprised me with all this things, how come my life not so surprising one? Tao Yan...

LAst night, Kelvin called and he offered lots of advice to me which well, i kind of make jokes out of it but then, seriously, they are all absorbed into my head, so dun worry, i'm fine...

Wad else?? Ermm... I was a bit cut off from friends today... My phone was totally silent, except for ting's msg and for the rest of the day, totally silent... HA! Sian but then, it good coz i had some time for myself but at the end of the night, called felicia to ask bout this and that. HeHe~

Plans for next Wed/Thurs are officially off... Heh! Nobody seems interested like i've said. Likewise, my personal plan is disrupted too. Hai... So, i decided to go earn some extra bucks, from none other than OHS.. HeH! And to, fix some really strained relationship with pple... Hehe~ Other than that, this week will be one which i bury myself into D&T... I am totally behind schedule!!!! Sux wor...

Last night, i found out that they are more pple having their BD in sept than i previously thought there were... And u know wad, it's like 3 in a roll, 2 days away from each other.... Wah! Xiong ar.... Hai... Well, actually not really lah, coz i dun even know wad am i gonna get for them, or maybe not? HEH! I'm not so bad lah hor... Will find something nice and good for each one of them, no worries, Apple hen you xing de...

Tell u something, i had 2 really bad dreams this couple of weeks. One was bout Firdaus and the other was Bt kor... HAHA!!! Both are so ridiculous, i was so shocked when i woke up... And i'm like, WTF!!!! Haven't told anyone the details yet but i doubt i will, they are just too embarassing to be told... haiyo.. Too much sleep liao, must balance, arbo nightmares like that would really scare the hell out of me... HA!

Umm... Going back to school tml... A bit sian but at the same time, kind of anticipating the arrival of it coz seriously, there wun be many days left for us to actually enjoy in the SIAN times... HeH! Plus, teachers' day coming, our class had done things for them, and also, it's like our last year to officially celebrate teachers' day and have half-day away from school. Hai... 5 years... Just like that... Then, prelim will come, and then O level will come, then our chalet and that's it, that's practically the end of 5A1.... Hai... Can't bear to leave it, but well, everything got to move on, so do we, so does the school, and the class, and every single one of us... Hai...
Cherish the last...

Well, another week to handle, another week to stress, all i got to do is to make them all fair!

I nearly cost a friendship to end... But i'm sure i'll make it back... Apple StYle....

No comments: