Friday, July 22, 2005

I am on the verge of....

A much excepted day... Tiring... heH! Dunnoe y, after all the bitching i had last night, it seems like all the tiredness which i didn't felt came all out last night. I dropped onto my bed and slept all the way till 6.55am. heH! Sugoi?!

School was ermm... Wah... The whole day was very very Dot DoT Dot... Especially Chemistry lesson. Somebody suggests to have Chem practical on Sat but, the answer was a huge NO coz of the 5-day working week. She came out with staying back on Friday afternoon. Immediately, i pulled myself awake and say, NO! Nah, it's coz tml got work, can't make it but she added that it wun be this week, so i was relief.

Faisal kept li xiao-ing yuting and me. The price i got to pay for my craziness? HeH! The other day i went a bit out of my mind and i saw Faisal there and i li xiao him a bit and in turn, he did it on both yuting and me.. HA! Ok, having fun with this guy who is deemed "hopeless" by Miss Teo. However, i do believe if he wants to work, he will be able to make it, better than some of us in class. It's just that he doesn't wanna work. No idea y, he sent me a msg and we talked a bit and i told him all of the above and he said he has no idea how to start. The 1st step is the most difficult yet it is the most important. Well, hope he can buck uP..

Andy(rat)... Ermm.. Ha! Went to pub with the 4 girls and got drunk and then went to hotel "Kai FANg" Wor... HAHA!!! Wondering where i got this insight from? HA! *seCreT*

Racial harmony celebrations tml... Ermm... Our hall's roof collasped... Dunnoe whether got celebration bo. Anyhow, will be wearing costumes.. Excited? Sort of... But more of worries than excitement coz of the long day. Heard from Firdaus that there will be lots of police around OHS tml... Ermm.. Wad if they stop me from entering OHS? HAha! Well, with someone like Minister Mentor going there, i suppose those are necessary. Afterall, it isn't everyday that MM goes to hotels... Hopefully i can keep myself awake till the end and wun do anything wrong... Surely the guests will be those big names, so gotta be CAREFUL... HeH! Another thing, decided to rush home tml coz if i put my work stuff in, my bag would be damn heavy so forget it, i guess i can make it bah!

Ok, my left eye is a bit swollen and red, coz of my rubbing, i'm gonna go have a good sleep... Till then! CIao!

Still.... Vague....

No comments: