Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Feeling so sick...

Pains i got previously are getting better and i am getting a bit of energy back.

Rainning this morning. I woke up very late today, 6.55am, heh! And i went out at 7.01. Actually i can leave home at 7.10 but i just wanna wake up and finish my stuff so i wun get so worried that i haven't tie my hair and all this sort of stuff. heH!

School was same, tiring but learning. Miss CHong is not here again. How come she is always absent? I nv remembered skipping maths lessons b4. Hai... Different teachers, different attitude. I guess i still got the next few months to hang on. Afterall, 6 months had passed and i endure all of those pains. HeH! MT lessons, receive news that the oral we're gonna have that day will be pretty difficult. Hai... WAd to do? Just gotta do my part to read read read. Must read properly, the conversation part, hopefully my mouth will open more. HEH!

EL mock after school. Wah kao! I can't stand 5A2 sia... very noisy wor! Dun they know wad is self-discipline? Dun they know that they are 17 already? Dun they know that they are one of the oldest in school? Come on, time to grow up. Keeping quiet during exam is the most basic thing to do although it is only mock but hello?! They dun wanna concentrate, i want to! Grow UP!!!!

Back home, ji tao concussed on sofa. Till 6pm... wah lao.. totally lost control of my own mind... Can't really get myself to get up when it's time to. HeH! Losing control of time, losing control of myself.

These 2 days i have been very tired in school. Very tired to do everything yet i have done everything possible. HEH! Weird right?! Too tired but things are done! HAHA! Ermm... Found myself hardworking as well. I would sit down and focus on doing work, without slacking O! I write all the answers in full sentences sia... HAhA! I used to write them in a anything-will-do way but now, i seriously looked at it and do. Not bad ar, at least i feel myself working hard. Although i'm still having fun but well, fun is part of me, it is innate. Moreover, if i'm willing to do wad i want, i will be able to make it. Sheer gut determination? That's all i gotta depend on! HAHA!!!

Been spending $$ on food recently, not a good sign for the already-fat me. Sian lor... I just find it more worthwhile to eat than to spend $$ on unwanted stuff... Hai... Time to stop this kind of unhealthy act le.

Colour-blind? Nipples? I got a joke concerning colour-blind and nipples... it was ermm... A bit funny lah... But dun really find it pleasant to laugh at it.

Well... My eyes are burning, my stomach grumbling, my whole body malfunctioning... All i can do now, is to pray that i have the strength to bring the crusor to the START button and turn off the com and then brush my teeth and lastly, concussed once more till tml...HA! Craps lah! I am not so weak!

Anyhow, getting a bit nervous bout thurs' oral... Ermm... Scared Scared... Hope i can get it right.. D&T tml? I dun feel like staying but hai... No choice i supposed...

Time for concussion...

Everything is done on time... But time seem to be drifting away from me...

No comments: