Friday, July 15, 2005

O level OrAL....

O mY GOD!!!! How? Feel quite depressed bout oral today. It was the worst of all the days. Wad have rubbish in Japan got to do with failures? And wad have failures got to do with books and internet? Wah lao! I'm very confident bout the passage but the conversation part? Hai... It was not working... I kept repeating wad i've said b4 and the teachers seem not interested(from my point of view), and the 2 of them shot at me, attacked me, and it left me injured, badly injured... Argh!!! Hai... Ting said they seemed so uptight when they were talking to me, to the extend that she could hear them when she was at the back. I was like, "HoW?!" Then, the examiners took a long time to come to a decision. And ting said, they took a long time to decide and when she went to sit, they were still talking bout it... Wah lao.. Am i supposed to be happy that they took such a long time to give me a result or should i be sad that they are too "Concerned" bout it already? HAi... Wadever it is, i dun really put myself into such devastation. I mean, it's over. Hopefully, everything will come out well.

Went to do some D&T after that, was ok... Did my stuff. I was so funny just now lor, dunnoe whether is it i was too stressed up by the oral or wad, Trish came to ask me for plastic and i thought she was talking bout Acrylic plastic, so i brought her all the way to the store and showed her the acrylic, and she's like "Huh? I want plastic bag leh.." Then i'm like, "O, paiseh..." Then i thought she wants to keep part of her artefact safely in a plastic so i offered to let her put her thing under my apron so nobody would see it, then we went to another store and i lifted up my apron and showed her the place and she's like "Huh?! I wanna bring home leh.." I was totally laughing my heart out! I can't believe i mistook her twice in a roll and tried being helpful. HAHA!!! I was totally in my own lala land... HAHA!!!

Back home, same thing, concussed. After waking up, had my dinner, started doing homework afterwhich, read story book, my mistake, it's Sandra Brown not Sharon Brown. Pardon me... I got it like 1/4 done in 2 hours. However, wouldn't be able to finish it in any way coz tml gotta return to Peggy. Sad... It's ok.

Something weird happened... Eric sent me a msg and comfort me bout Oral. I was stunned for a minute and checked twice who the sender is. I didn't tell him anything bout oral and we seldom talk bout school things bah, so i was a bit shocked when i received his msg. I supposed it was ting who told him bah coz nobody else would. Well, I appreciate his concern very much and really am thankful bout his comforting words. hee~ Thanks Wor...

All in all, today was not a very bad day. Tml is another new day. The sun will still rise, the day will go on, it wouldn't stop even if i'm sad. SuGoI!!! <--- Learnt from Joey (Amazing in Japan?)

Fallacy....

No comments: