Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hai...

Look, I am exhausted these couple of days. Like i said, stayed back for the 1st 2 days for 2 mocks which did not turned out well at all. Then, stayed till 5+ today for chemistry practical. O my GoD... Should i say i've been leading 3 very fulfilled days or is it just a week of energy-consuming days... ArGh!!!! How i wish i could sleep all day for the next few days! However, this wish will not be granted till Sunday? No.. Long Long week... No rests for me, even if i'm gonna be at home, i gotta do hw and rushed D&T folio. O GoD...

I didn't have any naps for quite a while already. No idea where i got all the strength from, coz i was able to stay awake throughout the entire day, not feeling a lease of tiredness. Or maybe there was but not as much as b4 and i dun complain that much anymore. Maybe my body has switched the alarm to "DANGER" mode already, since O level is near. HeH! And i am not aware by it at all. HeH!

Summary of wad i did: Everything under the sun! HAHA!!! Seriously, i dun really know whether i really did work hard at all these 3 days coz i dun feel anything... Just the tiredness which i didn't even bother bout complaining, till now.

Haven't been communicating with anyone properly, no more talking bout life with neither ting nor yuting. Not much bitching bout the busy week. Not much chatting with anyone over sms. Just me, complaining bout my own ignorance sometimes.

Hai... Why is life so hard nowadays? I merely asked for a peaceful and relaxed life. Well, of cos, it is hardly unqiue to anyone doing O level this year. Sometimes, i find myself contradicting myself too much. See, here i am bitching bout all the troubles i had this year in school, and there i am, going to work, taking away more of my time-out. Should i use the word "irony"? Irony situation. All the stuff that are happening seems so nebulous and i was virtually becoming demented by all the confusions that i've caused. Wad a life... (All the words that are used in this para are merely the words i learnt during EL lessons, HeH, but it sort of fit in to where i'm standing.

Albeit all these are crashing me flat, i was able to convince myself that all are part of O level... Hai...

Looking forward to Friday! Racial harmony Day! Last year's was a very unfortunate one and i guess it forced one of the most respected person out of the school and seriously, it ain't right at all. Well, it's the past. This year, hope it's a better one. Costumes? Ha! This is the 2nd time i'm wearing for my entire sec school life. The 1st was when i was sec1, and i was involved in the performance and we won 1st, cool, memory marked! So i'm like doing a heading and an ending. heH! However, Friday will be yet another long long day for me. Gotta rushed down to work... Hai... Still considering should I go home b4 i go to work? Or should i straight away go down to orchard. Wah lao! Damn rush sia... Doubt i would have any meals... And if i go to work straight away then i'm gonna wear the costume? If i were to change, i gotta bring my Uniform, costumes and all the stuff to orchard? Come on, u're kidding... Hai... Wadever.. Will decide tml...

All in all, within me, i feel very good, on the surface, i'm dying... heH! Opposite hor...

Law of conservation of energy states:
Energy cannnot be created or destroyed but it can change from one form to another. I guess my energy is trying hard to change from one form to another... U know wad i mean?

No comments: