Tuesday, July 26, 2005

VERY TIRED AR!!!

Ermm... Again.. I wanna say, very tired... HeH! Hai... Probably coz i didn't have enough sleep last night. Slept at 3am? Heh! Actually i should be asleep by 12am. However, had some chattings with kor and ting till like 1+ then i couldn't sleep... Hai...

Woke up feeling very sleepy. In school, i was falling asleep yet i can't seem to have the rest i want coz well, it's impossible to sleep in school. Heh! PE today was FUn... Everyone played and i sweat quite a bit, haven't sweated for quite some time and it felt good to let off some pespiration.

The rest of the day was ok. Plans i set early in the morning were disrupted by my tiredness and the bad weather. Planned to go straight home after school since there is no staying back, this one went smoothly. Actually, i wanted to go westmall after some rest at home to get some stuff but i was too tired to actually stand up. I ji tao drop onto the sofa and sleep till 3+, started to rain, can't go out, went back to sleep and this goes on till 6. Heh! I pull myself awake, bathed, and went out to buy the stuff i need for D&T and some stationaries. Hai... Back home at 7.15. After dinner,i sat down to do the homeworks which i was not in the mood to do but still tried to. Then, started with D&T, finally completed my further development. I was very lazy lor, i dun feel like doing anything else after that. However, i did touch on some parts, typed out the data collection, did a bit of choice of materials. I dun feel like drawing the ergonomics out so i left it undone. Hai... SLACK!

O, ting thought me how to use Chinese le! HeH! Actually i dun have to set in the control panel, it is already set, just gotta do the translationg thingy. Happy i can use Chinese liao... MuHAhA!

Ok, i dunnoe how Chung Ee found out some stuff bout me but he did... Ermm... Could he have read my blog? It seems unlikely coz he ain't those type, but then again, he's jenn got my blog link... Maybe... Ok... Nvm.. No harm letting him know, but i didn't tell him anything lah, he's just guessing and blah blah.. Like i say... I'm not... That's the bottom line.

Chats with Bt kor and ting was pretty nice. It is nice... Along the way, lots of weird things happened which made me hung there a bit but overall, it was cool. Ermm...

Hai... Still got lots of things to do... I'm so slack! Dun blame me! I'm SICK! Argh! My nose stucked! Symptoms of flu? Yes, started sneezing after that, hopefully it is only for tonight.

Mock again tml... Hai.. It is all these mocks that make me pretty slack, coz my mind says, "u've done so much in school liao, y do so much at home? Rest lAH!" That's wad comes out of my head every now and then but then, i always tried to shove is aside. HeH! Self-control..

Ok... Enough... Life will be back to normal... Will stop pondering bout people who i have question marks bout, i will continue my life like that.. Like it has always been.

Once again.. Back to where I was... My original sin..

No comments: