Thursday, July 14, 2005

Attitude AppLe

ArGH!!!!!! TML oral ar!!!! scared! Extremely scared!!!!! ExtRemElY oUtRAgeoUs... Wah... Dunno whether can make it not? I really hope i can do it well... Today saw my friends so tensed bout it and after coming out, some of them were very sad... How?! Wad if i can't speak tml? I kept practising these few days just to get the fluency of reading... Relax.... Breathe in, breathe out... Hopefully i can do it well...

Slept really early last night, and had an awesome sleep all the way till morning. However, it went way too over. I woke up at 7am. Ha! Ended up rushing myself to school. HeH! At least i didn't dozed off in class today, that's a good sign.

Ermm... Mr Loh thought i was sick? heh? Maybe i looked sick bah... Coz sometimes in the morning, i will have mucus coming out of my nose, moreover, this morning was cold, and so, it couldn't control itself and just came out. HeH! So i guess it was coz of that, he thought i was sick. All the frequency, lambda, wavelength, amplitude things are confusing me a lot! I couldn't get them correctly arranged in my head... Real cham and next monday is the mock? CHAM!!!

Dunno y, i am very hungry today... HA! Ate a bit more than i usually did... Maybe coz i didn't take much dinner last night? Or so it seems...

Sharon Brown's book uses lots of vocabs which make it very interesting for me... I am already fascinated by the ways the words are used, even b4 it reaches it's climax(u know the "climax") HAHA! Ting will know wad i'm talking bout... hee~ Learnt quite a lot from the 1st 30+ pages that i've read... Sadly, gotta return to peggy by this friday... Sad lah...

D&T today? HA! Something to be happy bout, i got my artefact 99.9999999% done le wor... LAst touch up and all are done. So happy... I was totally awake today while doing it and ha! happy it's done. Although lots of flaws are present, it is still considered ok bah. Miss Lim kept telling me that its good enough but i really dunnoe whether is she just trying to comfort me not. HeH! Hope is is true bah... Hai... Not very satisfied but wad can i do? It's done... lao.. My wrist very painful sia... Used too much strength to sand the pine already. Then, while sanding an acrylic, the splint went into my fingers... Wah lao!!!! Dunno y, everytime go D&t, i must get injured one.. Very sick...

Back home, once again, rountine, ji tao lied on sofa, concussed. heH! Along the way, Firdaus msg then i very tired, didn't wanna care but still, replied shortly.

After dinner, hw, then started reciting some CL essays to get ready for tml... Ermm... Not bad... Hopefully tml everything will go smoothly. Gonna buy chocolate and coffee b4 i go into the exam hall coz chocolate gives energy and coffee frees me from tiredness. Well-planned.

Hai... After tml's oral, Friday is LC.. 2 in a roll, need to score well for these 2 to get my desired A1. HeH!

Today, i got so intimidated by these 2 kids. So fucked up! One, came cutting queue and she squeezed right b4 me, i got so pissed, i stared at her and she was startled by my glance. HeH! Immediately let me buy 1st. Ha! Two, went to bookshop to get my workbook and this girl, stepped on my foot, and its not like a bit lor, her whole foot was on mine, i was so pissed. Moreover, she is from 3A1 de, i ji tao, go "Wah lao..." And my pissed face came out, she also got startled.. HA! Being Sec 5 got it's benefit hor?! HAHA!!! Attitude AppLe!

Hao... Gonna go sleep, and prepare for tml... It ain't something to be taken lightly bout. CAn't let my effort goes down the draiN...

CiAo!

No comments: