Sunday, April 01, 2007

Long Busy day...

O... GoSh... Its such a long day today...

Went out to buy BBQ stuff with Terry and Ping Hong today. We took 188 to IMM and began our shopping spree. Ok.. Its Supermarket shopping spree. Heh! Took our trolleys and started getting the dry products. While we were discussing the price of the Charcoal, Mel smsed me, she said she saw me at Giant, haha! Wad a coindence, but didn't go look up for her coz the 3 of us were debating the prices. HAhA! In the end, we bought 2 packets of 6kg Charcoal. Heh HeH!

I was telling them about the chalet pricing when they realised that i was having a hard time persuading some pple to come, and Terry was so angry and i find it so funny lah! HahA! Well, then we dicussed about the seasoning sauce and got some sauce that we didn't tried the last few times. Hee~ So happy ok... Coz i can play with the sauces. Hee~

We were complaining bout our hunger and Ping Hong began taking samples to eat and Terry was feeling so hungry... HAha! Funny lah... Decided to buy Sushi and the 2 of them were enthu-ly eating the sushi while i laughed at them. So fun to shop with them lah, hilarious things would happened and they would fight for no aparrent reasons.

When we finally finished our grocery, went out of IMM, realised it was raining heavily and we gotta take cab back. Got on cab and back to my place. 2 of them kept hitting my cap. Ass... HahA!

Reached home and i had a good scolding by my mother for the laundry and i got pissed. HAhA! Was fighting in front of Terry and Ping Hong, HA! 3 of us went for lunch cum dinner at the coffeeshop then went back to my place. They were discussing the pricing and all. Terry took my lappy and stared playing. I was telling them i dunnoe how to make my wireless then they helped me do. HAha! Clear up my drives in lappy and fix up the wireless connection. Hee~ So happy ok... I can use wireless liao....... Hee~~~~~~~~~~~

Then i marinate the wings and alll... They watched Time machine until finish and they left. Before leaving, Terry broke a glass. HA! Mama got cut by the glass... HAiyo...

Then, i arrange the things and now relaxing. I am so lazy to start packing for tmr... Haha! Tired after such a long day... GoSh...

Didn't really bother bout Darl today... K, i feel a bit guilty but he got his stuff to do today too so heh heh, we are both busy with our stuff.. At least i did bid him bYe bYe! Love him........ :)

KK... Think i wanna go do my things liAo...

HAPPY 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS!

CiAO!

No comments: