Sunday, April 08, 2007

New clothing

How's this for a change? Got myself a new blog skin. Finally figured out how to put in Chinese words with DL-ed blogskins. K, i'm a bit slow but at least i got something figured out. That's a good thing. Hee~

Recently, all the artistes that haven't come out for a while, all came out together. Good Charlotte, Avril Lavigne and Linkin Park and guess wad? I like all of them but not that rich to buy all their albums. I think i got to choose between the 3... Ha!

Anyway, since holiday is ending, i started to worry bout school opening. Coz i got an assignment to submit which was like the FABM 40-hr attachment. However, unlike FABM, jobs aren't easy to be found in Conventions and Events Management (CEM). Was wondering wad to do when Dear told me, can go find Roy. HAHA! And it striked me that, O ya, Roy is doing event planning thingy. HeH! Need to find him for job opportunity of 40hrs... Hai...

My laptop is kind of lag... I have no idea why.. Hope it won't spoil...

Alright, shall end here.

ciAO!

No comments: