Friday, April 27, 2007

Wad a day!


Made them but no idea who appreciates it...
That thing was seducing Hui the whole time when
we are at ting's place.. Doesn't it resembles Ting? The big round eyes?

It was raining heavily throughout the entire night as far as i could remember, cooling and it was the best condition to SLEEP! HA! Too bad, gotta get up for Global cities. HeH hEh! All my jackets were wet, so i got nothing to keep myself warmth so i decided to dig my kor's wardrobe. HAHA! Couldn't see much in the dark so i just grab one that feels like a jacket. I got a red one from my 2kor. HAha! Wore it...

Bus ride was alright, reached school 5min before lesson began. Popped into the class and less than half of the class was there. Only 4 or 5... Bored... Tutor began teaching infrastructure of Global cities, u can imagine how boring was it... Well, nothing much i could have done so i was listening. HA!

Began discussion, then presentation. 12pm, the time i yearned the whole morning.

Waited for Ting to come then took bus back together. Bought lunch, went home.

After eating, cannot tahan, fell asleep. I fainted again i think, i was holding my phone, but i didn't feel a least bit of vibration when there was an sms. My sms ringtone was a full Linkin Park's song... Imagine... HEh HEh!

Woke up, bathed, went out to meet ting.

Skate club... Waited and all, was all excited, got the skates and began playing. Trying to get a hang of T-brake... Embarrassed many times...

GUESS WAD?! Met Wei Kiat there! HahA! He was like, "APPLE!" and i was like, "WEI KIAT"... HAha! He was wondering am I apple not... SO fun lah... Met OHS pple in school... Kennedy in NP too, in the same course as Wei Kiat but he didn't go for skates. Hee~

Night ended with 2 huge blisters on the feet. Poor feet. But well, was fun... Not as tiring as i thought it would have been but sweated a lot... Good exercise. HA!

Back home, makan, then do CMA tut, did up some simple slides since i won't be there tmr and sent it to Jiawen le...

BTT tmr and i haven't really studied! ArGh!

I saw it... And I think it is what I think... Why are you such a disappointment? Always, when I thought things would be better, you ruin it... Why?! Still, bearing foolish hopes of You and I...


No comments: