Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spontaneous writting

The problems I have now (16th Aug 05)

Speaking of problems, I suppose I got dozens in line totalk about but the major problem I have is, I don't know what exactly is the problem.

You know, there are times when you are totally lost and you don't know what to do anymore and it seems like the goal that you've always work for are drifting away. Due to recent happenings, my life is messed up.

There are pieces of thins hanging around at different places and I don't know where to start picking them up. If I were do this first, I might lose out in that, so its like absolute-no-directions for me to head on to.

..........................

Here I am, struggling with school trying to achieve what I had before an there, at home, having so many things to deal with. I'm only 17, give me a break.

Once again, I'm asking myself, "What is the meaning of life?" Nobody seems to be able to answer that and like I always tell myself, "Maybe it will be today or maybe tonight, I will find the answer to my life."

I will start picking the pieces up right now, I hope.

*Trying to accept the wrongs and make them right*

I was packing up my room just now and I decided to throw away all of my Secondary schools worksheets, notes, exams, test papers etc. I only kept a few behind. Seems like i got so many things that i dun wish to throw coz somehow those are the things i put in a lot of effort to do and to solve but i thought, well, those were the past, i gotta let it go...

The above abstract was from my Sec 5's spontaneous writting. HAHA! Didn't rmb how messed up it was, but reading it, seems like i really had a tough time then. So fun to turn these books and think about the past. I decided to keep them. :)

After bathing, went to Clementi with ma and pa coz i wanna fix the pants, o well, mama was so lor so ok, but the Aunty there was a bit attitude lah, the pants is kind of ex, i kind of regretted but well, nvm lah, 1st and the last, hope it turns out nice... Hai....

Went to makan, walked around, came home.

Going down tmr to get the pants back with Ting. :)

Think i will sleep early today... *yAwn*

I play my part and you play you game... -Bon Jovi-

No comments: