Friday, April 06, 2007

5th April 07

4th April 07, 21:50
Ling Hui: Ai Ping, Xueting says she is at gombak leh...
Me: *still dazing* HUH?!
Ling Hui: Ya, How ar?!
Me: OOOOOoO! I go change then come out.

Rushed my ass off to her block, manage to reach by 22:08. We were trying to find places where we can secretively hide. HA! HUi called her but she wasn't there yet. So we planned, and talked and all of a sudden, i saw her on 945, and the 2 of us scramed like we commit some crime. Haha! So i hid behind the wall while Hui went to meet her. Hui brought her to the void deck, i lit the candle, but he first fire was blown off by the wind, and i was that close to getting caught. Walk towards her when only a few steps away, the candle light went off again. OMG! So, i tried to relight the candle but the lighter was too loud, she heard me and she turned around and went, "OOOOooooo" HahA!

Sang Birthday song for her, then she cut her cake, one slices for each of us. I put cream on her face! HAhA!

5th April 00:00
Sat there and chatted till 12am, sang BD song another time. Chatted a bit more, then the 2 of them walked me home.

Reached home, didn't sleep, instead, came online and continued my Chalet blog coz my die-hard fans are waiting. HAhA! Kept myself online and music on, i began my work, which is to do Ting's present. So i do do do until 3am then i finished. I even stole salt from the kitchen. HAhA!

Woke up only at noon then bathed. Dolled up then went out to meet the 2 girls. Took bus to Heeren and had lunch at Balcony. So nice the environment. Took pictures there then in the middle, Samantha and Long zhi came by to drop their surprise gift. hee~ All planned nicely huh...

Then, we went to Far east to find ting's shoes coz her feet was hurting. Couldn't find it at Fareast so went to Cine, got it. Met Qiang and Celest there. We went to have a drink at LJS. Then i decided to cut hair.

Went to Heeren's Ginrich and cut. The stylist's name is SKY!!!!!!!!!! (I'm Earth) Hee~ Then, he was telling me this and that bout short and long hair coz i was too indecisive, then i decided to keep it long, so he trim and cut then washed and blow. All so nice... HeH! The guy's hair was near his butt last time lah... AiYo...

Finished cutting, went off. Hui went off with Calvell and Xueting went off with Ahem. I went back to Batok to meet Darling.

Went to VK and talked a bit, realised Richard's face was a bit black, then saw his wife walked off, i jitao shocked. Hurried off first.

Went to see Webcam for Darl, then he joined me a while later. We were exploring the prices and the pixels of the cams and the mics, and he finally came to a conclusion that he would get it tmr.

Went to Kopi Roti to drink lemon Tea while he ate his eggs. Were happily chatting when i saw Cleo from OHS, o well, Dao woman... Told Darl i dun like her coz she is very arrogant just coz she is pretty. Darling said she is not pretty at all. HAha!

Stupid darling, he said my BD is on 8th this month and at first i thought he was just joking with me but leh, he really dunnoe lah, he even took my IC and see.. WAH LAO! HOT ok! He dared to laugh... Ass... ANgry...

Then, chatted a bit more stuff here and there then went to wait for bus. Was telling him some obscene stuff i was doing at home. HAha! Said bYe and i'm home.

Was chatting with Lao ma bout this and that then i logged on to see my CPF status and all coz Shu Shu wants to know. So checked checked...

Darl called coz he couldn't connect to internet, so helped him a bit, still can't connect, then talked a bit and said night to him.

Now, chatting with Kriston and doing photo slides... Hee~

No matter what happens, I will be there for you... If you want me to leave, I will quietly walk off... If you want me to stay, I will stand quietly by your side... As long as you want me to... I love you...

No comments: