Monday, April 09, 2007

Unquestionable...

Seems like I can't grab hold of you
No matter what I tried to do
Been waiting for you to say something
But I just can't hear what I hear
It has been so long
Yet nothing seemed real at all
I want to tell you how I feel
But the courage never rose
Is it because you want too much
So much that I can't give
Is it because you seek too little
So little that I don't know
Perhaps you want someone
Someone who you want
Someone who can give you unconditionally
Perhaps I don't know how to give
Maybe I forgot what to give
Probably, I'm not giving enough
I wonder where will this go
How far will it reaches
The endless doubts we have
The unlimited questions we ask
Will it come to an end again, so fast
Maybe I took the wrong path again
Maybe I gave it a wrong bet again
Maybe you are just not the one anymore
I began to lose faith in time
It no longer bring my wound to a heal
It no longer make me feel better
Why am I so foolish
So slow in reacting
Where is the cataylst
Between us
Can there still be cataylst
Can this be like before

A kiss that seals it all

Entangled in your love

No comments: