Monday, April 30, 2007

Night out

Late 11.30pm, Honey called me... I thought he wanted to ask me to work but no... He called to ask me to go singing. I was a little shock at the sudden invitation and i was really keen to go, but there wasn't anyone who can go with me at that time.

Asked whoever i could but no one can or wants to. So i called Honey and said i'm not going. 12am, he called again and said Xiuying was there, if i go, she'd go too. After much pondering, i said OK!

Had quite a bit of mouthing from my mother, true, i wasn't supposed to go out at that hour but for once, can she trust me? O... Well... Then, i was so angry, was complaining to my lao pa, which was like the 1st time, coz i never did that b4. HA! Well, proceed to Orchard.

Cab uncle very good, he drove safely and fast, reached OHS in no time, cab fare was only 13 bucks, kind of surprised when its already past twelve. Honey paid for the cab fee coz i got no cash with me. HAha!

Was talking to Honey on his car bout my recent life and in a way, he lectured me. Find the things he said were quite true...

"Be a little bit more confident with yourself, then you'll find pple being attracted to you unknowingly. Dun be oversensitive on anything, yes, u did clarify but you should begin to think bout how you 2 got together. It is you he chose over the previous. Having "mistress" is a normal thing but u have to think, he only said, "a close friend", if you look at it from his point, wad if he knows u got a friend like me, who u call Honey? Even if it is true, it is also a process for u to grow and learn. Look at it at this point, let him go, see how far he can go, until he realised, you are the one. If he walks too far, then there's no point anymore, touchwood, the next one will be better. Have self-confident, self-esteem, dun degrade yourself. Have your own circle of life, dun let yourself revolve around him." He told me all this throughout the whole night, from the point when i board his car, to Mac to when he was driving me back.

Sometimes, these are the things that i never thought about, or ever cross my mind that strike me and unfold all the truth within. Seems like after so long, this Honey of mine still pass in his way knocking sense into pple. It is only friend like him that would tell me this... I am proud to have such a friend... :) Thanks Honey...

"No problem honey, remember u still have me here, i don't mind borrowing you my shoulder. HahA! Good night, sweet dreams." - Honey

Anyway, Xiuying and i was self-highing playing "five-ten" and "hai dai" HAha! So funny! We ordered the Vodka and drank like siao, we finished the jug ultimately, together with many many toilet runs, dizziness and laughters! Haha! So fun to play like that... Also, we sang to our fill lah... The guys were all busy playing cards, only the few girls singing... HAha!!!

After that, Honey, Hongda, Xiuying and myself went to Mac to eat breakfast, hoping the rain would stop but no..

Around 6am, we decided to go, Honey wanted to let us sit in his car then wait for cab but after getting his car, he said, "nvm, i drive u all back lah, coz is me who ask u all out." So nice of him ok... Then he drove Xiuying and I back home...

Didn't bath, i fell on my bed, ponder a little and fell asleep.

He smsed me in the morning and i told him some vague stuff, and i can see he is kind of pissed off with wad i have said but well, doesn't matter...

Woke up and can't sleep le... Hai... Slack at home today perhaps or go WM bah...

No comments: