Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was a full day out for me. I woke up at around 11am, was sms-ing with Darl then ting smsed me t0 confirmed our meeting.

Went out at 1.40pm, the bus took so long, i only reached central at 2pm, ting was already there. Wanted to deposit my cash but the queue was so long. So we decided to go clementi.

Went to get my pants, and good thing she did a nice job if not, my $14 would have flown away, HAhA! Then, ting and i went to eat Tang Yuan, we were wondering where to go, then decided to go K box.

So, we went for K student, sang from 3pm to 7pm, then smsed Terry to come out then he grumbled, reached Batok, smsed him again and waited at Mac. He took so long lah, then come already dun wanna eat, later on complained he was hungry, WAD THE HELL!

He came, and he was telling us bout his orientation this week, and there is Flag day at SP. HAHA! So funny ok... Then, he was saying he couldn't understand a single word his class rep said, coz he is an Indian. Heh HeH! ANd i have no idea why, my saliva and coke kept going onto his face, HAHA! I can't stand it myself, we were laughing like nuts there. Ting was so mad coz when she talks, we weren't listening, WHOSE FAULT?! HAHA!

Went to ting's place for terry to fix her lappy, then Ping Hong joined us and continued to laugh. Cannot stand. I was using ting's lappy to chat with Darl then the 2 zaups poke me again and again, was so painful and ticklish OK! CAnnot stand it, told darl will chat with him later.

2 zaups walked me back, on the way, talking bout Ping hong's stuff. Heh! So kiddy... Anyway, reached home, bathed and i came online. Darl was still online, so i sent him the songs he wanted. Hee~ He was online till 2am and me, 2.30am.

Slept all the way till 1plus pm... HAHa!

Called OHS wanting to check whether there's any work on thurs or friday but nobody picked up, so i didn't bother either. Called Roy to asked him bout the events thingy but he said he doesn't need staff but he'll call me back again to talk bout it coz he was busy. YuP...

See, i'm all broke... No cashy to do much. Hai...

Sunday going out with the guys... Great.. Before school starts... :)

4days away to school opening... HaI... Feel so............. Dunnoe wad to say either... HAiyo...

No comments: