Monday, April 16, 2007

New day comes...

I am feeling very tired now but I shall blog bout today before i go to bed.

Woke up at 9am this morning, coz Pa said Gu will be here by 9.30am. So, i changed and waited for them to get prepared. Papa went downstairs to buy some stuff, while 2kor couldn't wake up. I was waiting until Gugu called, she was kind of pissed so i was rushig papa.

Went to Cemetary, 1st stop was to Papa de ah mah, which is Zo Ma, someone who i never saw before, met papa's cousin and all, who I also dun regconize at all. Bai Bai liao, went on to Gu's car, next to Ah gong.

Everybody were busy wiping this and that, putting incense, i stood and watch, dunnoe wad to do. Ah Mah was praying to Ah gong, and she cried. Hai... Every year, it is the same, the scene never changes, Ah Mah still loves Ah gong very much, each time we visit his grave, Ah Mah's tears will roll down. It is really heart-broking but at the same time, it tells so much about the love they had before and now. Makes me wonder, will I have such everlasting love....

Then, went to Bei Gong if i'm not wrong... Ah Xiong Shu shu's God-father. I never saw Bei gong before either coz he passed away 6years before i was born, only heard stories bout his outrageous past. He smoked opium when he was alive, papa and all the shushu-s had helped him light opium before... HAHA! Amazing...

Anyway, the day ended, we went to Pioneer mall to lunch then i sat Ah xiong shushu's van back... So fun sitting at the back, so long didn't ride on van le... Anyway, i nearly fell asleep in th van coz i was too tired.

Back home, i took my bath, watched some TV, then went to have a short nap. Before i could sleep, sms-es kept on coming. HahA! So, i kind of just laid on my bed for a while then wake up to arrange my School's file. No ink to print anything, good thing tmr only got one lecture.

Later in the evening, i went to WM, return a library book then started to wander around the mall. Darl asked me to call him, so I called. I was a bit suspicious but i quit tracking, tired of doing silly things, i just let it go.

Ting came, so we walked around, ate Old Chang Kee, i finally decided to go JP, is JP, again JP, not JB ok... We walk walk walk, i cannot see one nice bag... SIan... Puma didn't come out with new bags... So sian... Hai... But i saw new type of Levis sneakers, looks nice... Forgot to see the price, maybe i can save and buy. Hee~

So we continued to walk walk, went to find my Sushi but cannot find any. Decided to go back to WM. Ting fell asleep on the bus, the head moving from side to side, like as if its gonna fall off... HAHA!

Somebody mistook WaZZ in as WATSON and she asked me why not take the escalator but i was wondering why, then she walked towards Watson, then it dawned on me, we were having hell of a laugh there! HAHA!!!

Bought my dinner, she got her KFC for her family and then we went back home.

Back home, finished my dinner and feeling tired. Went to check Mel, nothing new came up, so i blog.

I'm almost done with blogging... Shall sleep early today to welcome a new tomorrow, a new semester awaits..........................

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!! MY STUDENT LIFE BEGINS YET ANOTHER TIME!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE BEST TO MYSELF FOR A WHOLE NEW SEMESTER!!!!

I love you more than you love me...

No comments: