Thursday, April 19, 2007

Some days...

Yesterday, after school, met up with Joan and 3 of us went to Heeren's Balcony to lunch, a make-up for the Clinic. The lunch was good, we took a while to leave coz we got so into the rocking chair. HAHA! SO comfortable.

Then, went to Taka's Kino, while Jiawen and Joan went to the toilet, i went to get the Kino's voucher. When Jiawen came back, she was busy hiding from Joan, and slotting the voucher into the envelope. HAHA! Funny ar... Wished her Happy Belated Birthday.

Shopped around there, to paragon, Muji, to Wisma, then to far east. Couldn't get my eyes set on any bags. So tiring... Its always like that, when u wanna get something, you can never get it. Hate it! Well... In the end, bought a tee at fareast. 2 of them had waffle while i drank tea. Then, we left. I was so tired... Hai...

On the bus, i rested. Then, i took out the Theory book and studied a little when somebody called.

She: "Is this Ai Ping"
Me: "Yes, who is this?"
She: "Your friend, Jieping left her phone at my shop just now, can you contact her?"
Me(Sleepy): "Ehhh... Shop... Where are you calling from?"
She: "Marina"
Me: "O... I try to contact her, you hold on to her phone ok.. Thanks..."

Called Jiawen to contact Linna, but she didn't pick up her phone. Called back and told the person that i will tell Jieping in school the next day. Well... Good deed? HAHa!

Anyway, slept at 12am last night, was kind of tired, so i dozed off right after i got on my bed. Woke up at 7.30am, went to school.

As usual... Jiawen didn't go for CMA lecture so i was basically alone with Yazid sitting beside me. Linda is in that lect too... SO happy! Heh HeH! Anyway, for a first lect, it is really heavy, doesn't feel like intro to me... Well... Lasted for 1plus hours.

Went to atrium to wait for Ting to come. She came, we walked, and we really walked. HA! Around Atrium, didn't see anything we like. O well...

Her friends came, so i also go off.

Tell you, i hate the ladies in HGV office. So god damn attitude lah... Like we owe her money(reminds me of OHS chief cashier), anyway, can't she at least show some respect to an EX-student, someone who once kept her rice bowl there! So fu*cked-up. Talk also dun wanna look at me, WAD, i am not important enough to let u take a good look at my face is it?! Stupid... I dun owe you any freaking money OK! I am asking you a favour, not asking to see ur fu*ck face! If not for the damn security thing, i won't have to even see ur face, u think u so beautiful? SIckening! ANGRY! And i waited for a good 1, 2 hours! AND i troubled Hui Mui to helped me run around like crazy... PLEASE! I wanna take back my asset, it doesn't belong to the school! For your info, its an A1 FOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLEH!

Good thing i met Miss Teo and all the chattering with her made me un-pissed. Doesn't seem like we got all these crap back then, and we still happily graduate in one piece, properly and i believe, with the BEST, repeat, BEST results SO FAR!

Me: "Miss Teo, you should leave... No hope..."
Miss Teo: "YA, I should..."

HOW true!

Anyway, back home, i watched TV, studied Theory, and i dun rmb wad i did. I rmb myself concussed on my bed for a good 2 hours, unaware of wad had happened around.

Usual at night, nothing much happened.

Need to get CMA txt which is EX! So sian OK...

Well, i am going to try to complete reading the Chinese book, need to return tmr. Yes...

Good night to myself...

Things aren't right... Yet I dared not be frank to myself... Sickening me... Sickening self... I lost track of time, because time no longer makes me understand you, it doesn't make me excited, it doesn't gives me hope... To me... You are still that person that I don't know... I guess I never knew you... Never had a chance to know you well... I think I chose the wrong path... I think......................

No comments: