Monday, April 09, 2007

Need to get

I have some stuff that i wanna buy before school starts on the 16th.

I've been dying to get a pair of shorts, one i can actually buy from the nearby market but i am just too lazy to do that. Heh!

I wanna get a denim too... Just a normal one.. I threw away one of my 4 denims and i already condemned another one, so i'm actually only left with 2 i frequently wear, its time to get 1 or 2 new ones.

Also, i lack T-shirts, i'm telling you, i seriously lack them... It sucks so much to have only a few to choose from when u need to go out.

I am hoping to have enough cash to get a new jacket and a bag but i seriously doubt i have that chance to have even exact to buy anything... Sounds bad huh... New term starting and I'm feeling bored. Gosh... Give me cash!!! HAha! i'm kidding...

Save i guess... :)

No comments: