Saturday, April 07, 2007

:)

Another week more and its the beginning school, Year2. GoSh... Can't believe I am actually becoming a Year 2 student in NP... It seems so unbelievable that not long ago, i was only waiting for O leve results and now, bYe year 1.

Unexcited about school opening coz there really ain't nothing to look forward to except more school work, more time in front of lappy, wasting money buying ink catridges to print notes which ultimately, end up in the trash. I seriously need to get some Poly Life... Its getting way too boring! If wad happened in Year 1 continues to year2 then to graduation, NONONO!!! NIGHTMARE! Someone help!

I am still wondering at this point of time whether i've got into the right course or not... The rest of my friends seemed to have met a bunch of great peeps, those they can hang out with regularly and bitch bout things, or perhaps, most of them got into the same course, the same division but I am struggling here alone, by myself. You know that its always easier to get friends when u already are in a little group. O... Wadever! Didn't i get through Year1?! HA!

Gotta pack up my thoughts to get ready for a more competitive Year 2. Maybe i should really get into a CCA, something that i can challenge myself to... *tHinking*

O well... I woke up late in the afternoon today, feeling really dizzy, seriously no idea wad's going on... Dear called me and she asked some craps and want me to da bao tang yuan for her... Haha! Hung up after that.

I was watching TV since then with my very hungry tummy. All the way till 5pm, Silong called. Felt weird coz he dun usually call or sms me. Haha! He asked me out to chat with Kok Hong. Even more shock... Haha! Then, i said ok, ask them to wait for a while. He was shock himself that he i would agree. Hee~

So, went out to meet them outside Cheers. So we sat there for more than 3hours chatting craps. Both guys are so desperate... HAHA! SaD lor... See them like that, also dunnoe wad to tell them...

Anyway, both of them went to JE coz i refuse to leave Batok with my polo tee... So i said BYe to them, got my dinner and came back home. It was nice chatting with them, FUN!

Forgot today is a public holiday which means Darl would knock off at 6pm. He called me to chat on his way back to custom. Ya, so we talked talked and he was saying how tiring it was today, customers move in non-stop and its 10am tmr again. HaI... Have a good rest tonight, Xiao Fu...

Joan mailed to ask us out on Wed to "The clinic", a pub i think. I thought it will be fun. Hee~ Wanna ask Hui to come along.

I'm bored... I'm broke... Think i need to grab some bucks the coming week.

"The Parisian Affair" - by Judith Gould
Her lips sought out his, and her hand went up to run her fingers through his raven hair. He sighed happily and let his hands wander to her breasts, where he brushed against them gently. "Why don't we get comfortable?" he said.

My basic theory test is gonna be on 27th April, but i haven't even studied a bit... Despite its level of difficulty, i still gotta study it! ArgH...

By now, you should have somehow realised what you got to do...

I remember it was a cool night, there was only a star in the sky, no sight of the moon. I waited for you to come and you told me that you would take a while... My head laid on your shoulder and silently, you gave me a kiss on my cheek... That was the sweetest moment i had with you...

When I'm with you, I forgot what happened in the past, I can't be bothered about my surroundings because I treasure the sweet moments, even if it is just standing by your side... Have you ever felt that way too?

当时间慢慢从自己的身边滑过,我发现,原来你一直都在我的身边... 就算只是以朋友的角色,或是以暧昧伴侣的名号,还是以男友的证明,你都在...

一切的一切都已交给命运的安排,不知命运的下一站会是哪儿?不知那一站会不会有你的存在... 怀念着那美丽的邂逅,怀念当初的尴尬地离去, 怀念后悔的决择,怀念一切之后的承诺...

26th Feb 2011

No comments: