Thursday, April 26, 2007

AiyA...

Got tired of getting up early... Really hate this time table, regretted so much choosing it... Its really tiring to have to wake up so early every morning then go home late, everyday. Hai... Then again, chose it already, no choice lah...

Darl bought N73(same as mine) but the music edition de, so sad lah... I wanted it so badly, then he kept showing off to me, and asked wanna exchange for one week... HA! Irritating...

Anyway, didn't talk much to him recently... Then again, it feels good to have things clarified. Feels better... But, but, i think things are still going on lah... I guess i am being brave and keeping my mind open about all of these... He is still him, I am still me...

Met up with Ting and Hui last night at ting's place... Was kind of tired but well, tiredness made me hyper. HAHA! Was listening to both of their life and well, some stuff are so unpredictable... Some people can take things really easily while some couldn't, and there are just this handful that are in the middle of both... And that, describes the 3 of us. Heh HeH! 3 of us... You can never imagine wad the 3 of us went through all these years. HAHA!

They walked me home and we were escaping cockroaches. So EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee........... HAHa! We were screaming, shouting and jumping on the way. hee~ Typical girls...

I couldn't take the tiredness, brushed up then print my notes, and slept. Not enough sleep obviously... Woke up and felt like sleeping but got class...

Went to Lecture, 2 hours break, then tutorial, then drag myself home...

Took a nap then watch TV, do tutorial... Still, didn't do CMA tutorial... Dun even know where to start. I'm not attending the tutorial either, got BTT to take that afternoon.

Tomorrow... Skate club... O well... French club chose a very good time to send me the enrolment mail, say thurs got meet, can sign up then... After a good 1 semester then they send, might as well dun... Bo liao...

8am class tmr... 4 hours of IS... Global cities... Boredom.............................. Ha! And nobody would be online to chat early in the morning... SIAN!

I got a really pack week this week and that extends to next week too... It sucks a bit... Well, better than nothing-to-do life right?

School is good, keeps me occupied and not think about craps...

Still, waiting for the day when you love me more than I do...

No comments: