Monday, April 30, 2007

Out with Mel!

After blogging, i felt really bored, so i was thinking of going to clementi to buy undies. HAha! Wanted to ask ting to go with me but i rmbed she told me she wasn't feeling well...

Then, i saw the "Egg" sitting on my table, and I rmbed Melanie! HAha! Been a while since i last saw her, so i smsed her to go with me. She agreed.

While waiting for time to pass, i fell asleep. Woke up, quickly bathed, then go out to meet her. We took 106 down and i was kind of blur, forgot need to alight from bus. HAHa! We were catching up on our lives.

So, we went to buy my undies, then the card, then DINNER! So hungry ok... Heh HeH... Anyway, we eat eat until very full. Went on to big bookshop, she got graph papers, and a flexible curve, so long nv see that thing liao. Aha! I bought another cross stitch, for AIAI! 2weeks, I promised!

Then i wanted to find button shirt, walk many many rounds, cannot find, wanted to buy flip-flops, also didn't see nice de.

Went back to WM, walk walk, bought button shirt and she bought her bag and all, then, we went to Kopi Roti to sit, i drank Chinese Tea, Melanie felt weird. HAHa! So, we talk talk talk... She was telling me bout her family stuff and all... O well... I was telling her bout all the old friends... Ah... Look how time flies...

K, wanna sleep liao le... Tmr got lecture!

NIghts!

No comments: