Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friday...

Had another long long day today....

PMKT lecture was alright... It was on Microenvironmen and Macroenvironment... HahA! HOM tutorial was funny in a way... No idea why... Probably coz it was COOL MAN! HAHA! And the "Singapore" thingy never fail to make me laugh.

Anyway, it was pouring when i was waiting for bus to arrive... Back to interchange, went to visit him... O well... There are just too many questions that i wanna know but i dun wanna ask.. I want him to tell me yet nothing ever came out of his mouth. Sian...

Back home, was slacking all the way... Had nothing much to do, so watch TV all the while. Actually, its not exactly nothing much to do, just that i dun wanna do. Hee~

Waiting for Saturday to come... O well...

Down on my kneels, I'm asking you...

No comments: