Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday...

I didn't attend leture this morning coz i was really drowsy when i woke up, i couldn't wake straight... So, i decided not to go for the lecture...

Woke up at noon. Had lunch then went to school. Darl smsed, asked me to bring the warranty card, and i was wondering why, he took my watch to wear then something happened i guess? So went to give it to him with my moody face, didn't really have the mood to entertain him or to listen to anything so i just turned my head and left.

Bought the 2 required texts, which cost me $90... Is OMG! Hai... Wanted to walk around school but no mood, so went to wait for bus to go back.

Reached interchange, went to deposit cash. Then, went to WM to shop... Heh Heh! Nothing much to shop though, went to popular then i bought quite a few stuff at Watson, haha! Coz things are cheap. Hee~

Then, decided to go home le...

Back home, watched a bit of TV, then felt bored. Changed into sports bra, shirt and FBT shorts, went, stretched, went out to run... HAHA!

Ran for 35min... Many things went through my mind but the breathless-ness took it all away...

Thought he would talk today but no, he didn't... I am getting sick of these craps... Am tired of dragging... Maybe... Just maybe... Letting go would be better... :(

I dun have mood to blog these few days... Coz i really dunno wad to write in anymore... Maybe i need some time to myself...

I was thinking of getting a tattoo just now, while watching Miami Ink... HAha! But it was just a thought...

OK! I shall go talk to myself now. HAHA!

Turning away... End of the day, I am still me... Nothing will change, because I remember what I've learnt back then... I don't change for nobody, except for myself... As much as I want to change for you, I can't because I rule my life....

No comments: