Saturday, March 31, 2007

Today...








Hee~ Feast your eyes on some of the recent pics of myself and friends.

Rmbed i said i was burnt, totaly toasted from Sentosa's sun? Now you can see the state of the tan and the aftermath. HAha! I am peeling right now... My face's peeling ended, now, my shoulders and back are peeling... Every now and then, i will be standing infront of the mirror peeling off the skin. HahA! Mama even helped me peel... SO cool...

Alright... Was talking to Ting online this afternoon and was telling her the "secret" then she decided to go cut her fringe. So, having nothing to do and i wanna return the books, agreed to meet up. Hee~ I was doing my secret mission when ting suddenly called. HAHA! Scare me.. I practically ran to VK ok... HAha! Then, she scared me again with her anxious rubbing of wet tissue on her arms, she got wad i go the other time... OiL! Heh HEh! Then wiped for her and all... Mad gave her his last fringe-cut. Find it so entertaining. She went to cut for the sake of MAD. So cute ok... Then i find no difference in her fringe... Haha!

SO, after that, went to return my books then we bought the tako thingy, and ate it outside KFC... Heee~ She left for work while i went in search of things to buy. Half an hour later, went home feeling so tired...

O... I find my hair growing to an awkward length and no matter wad i do to it, it seems weird. Haha! I think my nice cap will be a really good friend of my head for a long time to come. Hee~ I should trim my hair someday when school's bout to start.

O... Went to meet darl just now... Went to library and i borrowed another book, hope this book won't disappoint me. Hee~ Darl, too borrowed a book. Library got e-kiosk OK! So shiok... No lah, its just something new that interest me.. Like NP, HahA!

Then, this guy ar, dunnoe wad is wrong with him ok, he say he full liao still wanna eat. I jitao wanna faint. Went to KFC and eat zinger... While i ate cheese fries. Took me so long to finish ok... But we got so much to talk bout... Heh Heh... He says his head got Sai colour but no, its blue, green, grey vaguely... Amazing how he did it, but its not that obvious unless under the light. HA! Cool ya...

AIai asked me to go Bumble Beez if i'm not wrong but i just reached home so i told her no.. Bet she's enjoying her fun there. :) HAPPy 17 Girl!

Sian-ed.... need to do my secret... Haiyo... So many secrets to hide recently... Such... HAHA! Wadever... Have FUn to Myself! Keeping all the short-life secrets...

I am fine, not stress... Probably getting pissed due to little things but i am fine! Hee~

No comments: