Thursday, March 08, 2007

O well..

After getting frustrated with the Chalet thingy, i kind of gave up on everything but i was a bit selfish. There were at least 10 pple bearing hope to meet up and have fun... Perhaps the date may be changed coz some cannot make it on that date and Skinny just sent me a message bout their chevron chalet on the 26th. CLASH! HAHA!!!

Anyway, mama went for her DnD and it was so funny lah her. She took my white round earrings to wear and it totally doesn't fit her whole dressing, u know, black dress and black blouse then suddenly a very youthful white earrings. HAHA! Then i help mama make-up, i put on her eye the dark eye shadow that i like and she was screaming and shouting, "ARRRRRRRgGhhhh, Mai lah, very black lah, like panda..." HAha!!! Then, i cleaned it off and put on the white de... HAHA!!!

I was dazing off the whole evening and watching TV, and it still hurts. Yes... Hurt... Hai... I was thinking is it coz of the pineapple i ate last night... GoSh.... I really need to restrain my mouth. HA!

Feeling happy in a way coz somehow ma didn't scold me, instead she is more concern. Did they finally realised i've grown up? HAHA!!! Dunno, no idea, hopefully things will go well, and doesn't turn out bad between the family and I. :) Now, its all up to him and his mindset...

O well, was cleaning up my shoes just now and feel so sad, the tinker bell heels had spoilt. I didn't like it when i first bought it, now that i like it, it is leaving me. HAHA!

当一切回来了,却急了... 我们该怎么办?

No comments: