Monday, March 26, 2007

Getting ALL burnt!

GoSh... This is how much i hate getting burnt. Its not the first time getting sunburn but it is definitely the first time that i had so much trouble getting over the past 3 days. My shoulders feel so hot but the rest of my body feels cold. I keep wishing that the skin will just start to peel off, instead, i feel that my skin is dropping off... Damn it hurts like shit!

Also, i look damn ugly ok... I dun even dare to see myself in the mirror. Its like, you can only see my eyebrows and eyes on my face... The rest look so YuCks... OmG... Pretty face, please come back...

Couldn't sleep well every night, and i will wake up at 4am and feel extremely irritating and the pain on the shoulders aren't getting anywhere. When my back brushed against the bed, i can feel the hotness moving up and down my whole body. Then, i cannot fall back to sleep for another hour. Torturing....

I began plucking off some skin from my face and now i look like a monster. I applied the aloe vera gel, it hurts like nuts i'm telling you, its like my whole face is gonna fall apart. OmG!

I had a date with Uting and a date with aiai but i cancelled it both coz i cannot stand the pain at all... HELLO!!! Help me can... I dun even dare to step out of my house without wearing my cap. Now, can u imagine how horrible i look. GoSh...

And there's Skinny's chalet in 2 days' time, like how am i gonna go enjoy?

My face is wrinkled up by the dead dark skin, but the skin won't peel off coz its so stubborn. My shoulders are all red and burning, there is not a second that i can't feel the pain it gives, i can't even lift my hands up coz whenever i do, i feel like chopping my arms off. My chest is burning and it feels like somebody had punch on it several time, that my rib can't take it, seems like it breaking away. My lips are dry and it feels so irritating to taste nothing on my lips now... ArGh!

Look wad sentosa brought me, look wad global warming brought to sentosa.... Looks like the fun i had can't cover the pain i'm suffering now... Please.... Let it go away...

Call me blackie... I look like crap... Let me be pretty again...

I wish, I wish...

No comments: