Saturday, March 24, 2007

I am not feeling good at all

As much fun as i had at Sentosa, i am not feeling good now... goSH..

Couldn't sleep last night at all, just like wad Husband said, i was rolling around my bed in front of the blasted a/c, still, cannot sleep. Terry called so i went down to chit chat with them, coz i cannot sleep.

4plus am, came back u then i fell asleep coz i was too tired but still woke up many times coz of the pain on my back and each time i turn, its like some sort of firy knife stabbing on my bed.

Didn't wanna go out but already made a date with Joan and Jiawen for a Marche lunch so went out. I knew i was gonna be late.

Didn't eat much at Marche and saw all the old colleages there, so happy, feel so welcomed. End of it, Alex gave me a discount, haha! So good lah... HaPPy..

Walked around Vivo, and the burns were killing me, and i am the centre of attraction again.. Feel so ugly to be walking like that. Anyway, the pain was killing me. After walking a bit more, around 6pm, decided to go back. I slept on the bus coz i am so tired.

Back home, I feel like dying... Bathed and applied the aloe vera gel darl bought for me, after a while, the snake brand powder as well. Bo liao Darl kept agitating me for dunnoe wad reason then i dun wanna play with him, just stopped sms-ing. Tired...

Not i feel hot and cold together... Feeling so uncomfortable... I think i'm getting sick again... ArGh... Disaster!!!!

I got tagged again by Husband but i will not do the taggy again(please refer to 2 entries before this) HA!

To aiai, really sorry... I really feel very uncomfortable.. SUnday OK?! :)

I looked like a lobster, a tomato and an Apple... I am red all over and i felt endless pain... I am going to sleep... Hopefully, i will fall asleep.

No comments: