Thursday, March 22, 2007

I got tagged...

"this is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. People who get tagged need to write in their blog of their 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."

Weird... Well, here goes nothing...

(1) I talk to myself frequently

(2) I kiss my pillow good night

(3) Not a fan of SotOng legs

(4) Always feel that people miss me

(5) I LOVE guys with round and fit bottoms are seXy

(6) I prefer koko krunch to chips (HA!)

Those are me, 6 weird things. O, wadever... I know i am weird in some ways.

So, now, i need to tag 6 pple.
1. JeNNifer(AiAi) - I'm sure she got a lot of weird things
2. Melissa (Dear) - She is weirder
3. Joan - She is the weirdest of them all
4. Trish - O well, you know why...
5. AnDy cHua - so i can know Lao Gong better
6. Aiying - Very Long never read her blog, this is to make me read her blog.

No comments: