Wednesday, March 14, 2007

JB and Tang Yuan!

O yeaH!!!!!!!!! I went to JB yesterday! Hee~ With my lovely darl dear... So cute lah... Once i walked out of JB custom, the people were like, "TAXI TAXI!" and i was thinking to myself, "no need, i got driver... HAHA!" Was fun trying to get to the other side of the Singapore and i learn to follow pple that looks like Singaporeans, so fun Ok...

So, met Darl, and i was a bit moody, coz i was tired but haha, he kept entertaining me lah... We went to Holiday plaza and as always, look at watches and he really liked one of the watch, he went everywhere to look for the price of the watch, so fun to see him ask for the price and all. Hee~ I wasn't in any mood to shop yesterday, so even when i saw something nice, i didn't wanna go try... aiya.. Wasted... But good also lah, then he won't have to spend money... Hee~

So, after walking the whole Holiday Plaza, we were empty-handed. Reached the top floor and there is this whole row of hair salons and he brought me to his old workplace where he learnt to cut hair and 1st work. So fun... Then he met this old "friend", i presume who is not straight and he began grabbing Darl's hand and said, "aiya, so long never see liao le, u still rmb me ar..." Darl was saying, "Rmb lah..." He wanted to walk away but the "friend" was like holding on to him and all... HAHA! I find it so funny and embarrassing ok... HaHa! I laughed my ass off ok....

We walked pass a Thai massage centre and we pondered whether to go have a foot massage, after much pacing around, we said ya, we should. K, first we need to change into slippers, then we need to wash leg and the pple actually wash our legs for us... Such paradise, but it was ticklish... So the massaging began... Was nice, there weren't much feeling on the legs, felt nothing but fingers touching my feet. They use the form of massaging on the different acupoints under the feet, so cool lah... It does hurt at some places... Then she proceeded to the thighs, arms, neck and head... OMG! I think there is a serious problem with my neck coz it hurts so badly when she massage on my head...

End of everything, i let of a sigh of relief... My body was feeling so relax... And they gave us a cup of Ginger tea which i didn't like but i still finish it... GoSH... It was only RM48 for an hour of massage... Heh Heh.... I couldn't wake up from the massage sensation even after a distance of car ride from holiday plaza to city square.. Gosh...

Went to City square, walk walk walk then decided to watch Primeval, bought the tix and continued to walk. Saw really nice caps, but didn't try on. Went to their MNG and saw a nice top but nope, didn't buy either. So we walk until time for movie. Went to cinema, waited outside for around half an hour while watching the few trailers shown on the TV, then it was time for Primeval.

Hee~ I didn't imagine the cinema to be what i saw, its nothing different from Singapore's, it wasn't hot, not uncomfortable and the movie was clear. I didn't like the subtitles though, coz they were in 2 languages and u know, chinese words then malay words, 1/4 of the screen was covered by words... HA!

Primeval was an alright movie, not really that nice. However, the effects of the Croc showing was fantastic, scared me a few times. HA!

Darl was sitting beside me... Heh heh! So nice ok...

Anyway, movie ended and also time to go back. I was quite tired... So, say wanna go home le... He walked me to JB custom and all the way back to Spore, my homeland... Smells so good... HAha! Not that JB smells bad but everytime i go across the causeway, there will be a stench somewhere. Heh Heh! I LoVE SINGAPORE! My Orderly country...

Back home, after eating, talked to dear for a while then went to bed.

Went to eat tang Yuan with Dear at Clementi today... So nice... Then, we went to big book shop where i found cross stitch(handphone accessories), so fun... Bought 2... Then, we walk walk walk, it rained cats and dogs, can't really walk anywhere. Went for the threading eyebrow thingy, OMG, it was so shiok... No denial that its painful but it was shiok, the feeling... GoSh... CAnnot stand it for more than 2 eyebrows. HAha!!!!

We continued to walk and went pass bossini, saw jeans at 50% off, went to try on, liked it, bought it, and i am happy. My waistline went down for bossini jeans. Haha! Gonna tailor the jeans tmr... Hee~ HAPPY!!!!!!!

Hope darl is having a great dream...

I am being blessed with the best love... I hope it never changes...

No comments: