Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I miss DarLing...

I couldn't sleep last night, i mistook today as the self-selecting time table so i was pondering and pondering... Before i closed my eyes, i realised is Tues. Well... Fell asleep then...

Woke up very late just now when Xueni called me. She was telling me Honey miss me.. HAhA! Like, coz he needs staff?! HeH! She was asking me to work on Tues night... Actually, told her cannot coz of my time table thingy then i realised that i can work in the evening, so i say ok.. Anyway Alan also asked me to go work too coz he's going back. Tian Cheng also! HAHA! C hotel die liao...

I am missing my darling....... Darling..... Darling........ Darling...... He is very cute...... I am being so bo liao now...

Dear told me she fell asleep while standing on the MRT and she nearly fell down. HA! Laughed my ass Off..

O.. Yesterday, somebody made my darling and I santa Claus... Wah lAO... Such a big box of THING! I asked darl, "Darl, wad u holding? Rubbish ar?" HAHA! Ok, i forgot. Make things so sweet......

I must be sweet too... Should go buy candies... Heh HeH!

CiAO!

No comments: