Monday, March 19, 2007

I love I love...nothing...

I am kind of, in some ways angry and confuse about the whole Star Cruise thingy and definitely feeling weird bout their relationship, and most definitely, one of them. Well, after hearing that Si En may not be able to make it for the Cruise on the 4th, i decided to push the chalet forward to the 1st to 3rd. K, think i should just focus on 1 thing now. So irritating...

Anyway, didn't go down to book the cruise nor the chalet so i basically stayed home. Felt really sorry towards Aiai coz i was supposed to go Food fair with her but coz of the cruise, told her i can't go. Sadded. Anyway, around 4plus pm, while preparing to go to central to book the chalet, Terry called, hee~ Asked me this and that bout present, haha! So i told him i'm going to Central so he said we go together. At that time, Darl suddenly smsed to go JP. HahA!

Went to enquire his stuff then book the chalet then went to bank in money. Haiyo... I forked out $60 for the chalet, which kind of sucks... Well, wait till the rest of the money come back. Then, went to bank in money and i forced terry to wait with me for the queue and all, haha! He actually waited until i finished banking then he went to buy claypot for his parents.

Met with Darl. Before that went to buy drinks at 7-11. The cashier was the one i mentioned before who was very friendly to me... Then, darl came in and said, "wait for u at carpark" then the cashier asked, "your bf ar?" I laughed and laughed then left. Went upstairs, and i acted like criminal, hiding from AHEM at the carpark. HAha!

Went to JP to see his watches again and he finally found his Nike watch rubber strip. After so long... Haha! There was Power rangers at JP lah... My idol when i was young but they changed le... HAhA!

We walk walk walk, then went to bento box to makan... Oooo... Their pasta is pretty nice, should try it ya...

Then we went to find FRESH fruit juice but were no where to be found, went into NTUC but still no fruit juice, then we asked the promoter right, she attitude ok... Guess wad? She was on the phone... Wad kind of working attitude is that? GoSh...

Darl bought 2 boxes of strawberries, 2 boxes of grapes and a box of Kiwi... HAHA! Fruitacious i call him... SO cute lah... Offered to help him carry, he kept saying i very lor so... Lao...

Then, we bought a bottle of Jollibean Soya milk then drink together, so cute ar... HAHa!!! He went to see his car accessory at the shop in the carpark. After walking, we went off... I thought it was very late, but it was only 8plus pm lah... But nvm, still, went back coz darl is tired.

I did my business then watch TV. Then slacked until now... hahA! Waiting for Xueting to come to take her big secret which Richard and Eddie both know... HAHA!

I'm hungry... Waiting for my Hao Xin Ren to buy Mac for me... HAHA!

No comments: