Friday, March 23, 2007

I am toasted...

Wad a marvellous day today... I couldn't sleep last night, was rolling on my bed for almost 3hours before i fell asleep at around 3plus pm.

I nearly overslept, only woke up at 10am when i am supposed to meet dear at 10.30am and Honey at 10.45. HAhA! So, rushed off. Went up 985. Reached Timah and we were late by 7min and Honey was complaining.

K, we went to Hotel to get the drinks and all then went on to Chinatown(Honey's house) to get his stuff while Dear went to buy Chicken rice. Then, Honey drove us in to Sentosa.

Met up with the rest of them and we began eating our chicken rice... YuM yUm... Although i can't finish. Heh hEh! Then, few of us just plunged into the water... Enjoy...

The sun wasn't that hot intially but it got hotter and hotter and then i realise i need lotion. HAHA! Got myself toasted but hack, carry on playing. K, i got drowned several times and drank gulps and gulps of seawater through my mouth and my nose... It was horrible, end of it, full from seawater. HAHA!

We played MONKEY in the water with a few very aggressive monkeys and i got drowned so many times by them. Especially Honey and Ah Mao... GoSH...

It was a fun day lah... Well, which sentosa trip with this group of pple aren't fun, it has always
been fun! LoVe it! Hee~

I got a lot of Missed calls today.. Kind of hack it but i figured they must be having a hard time looking for the us(me) so i called back. Heh HEH!

After bathing, i looked into the mirror, i am toasted... Extreme case. Went back with my body re red, centre of attention, as Husband describes it. HA! Everybody were looking at me like i'm some kind of freak. Ah!

Alighted at Dover coz Dear wanna make a secret call... HA! Then, went to Batok to meet Darl. When Mad and darl saw me, they were SHOCKED! HAhA! I am so so so so red... I got a shock myself when i looked into the mirror. My arms and face hurt a lot. GoSH... Darl still keep touching me on purpose. But he is good enough to apply his lotion on me coz i really cannot tahan the burning sensation. We sat there and chit chat until we finished our drinks. Then he bought for me this Snake Brand prickly heat powder, which he says is very cooling after applying. Waited for bus with me then i came home.

I bathed with cold cold water and i didn't wanna leave the toilet coz the water was so cold... My chest, arms, thighs and back are red.... After bathing, came out, lotioned my body then put the powder... IT IS SO SO COOLING OK... The powder is good good good...

Hee~

Now i wanna go sleep in air con room... WahAHA! Cool myself...

Marche tmr!

No comments: