Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Boring...

I am so so bored ok... Forgot Mama didn't work today so i stayed home and pei her and watch my skin peel off. HA! Sounds so disgustin hor...

Anyway, i slept really late last night doing the slide show thingy for fun then kind of lied on bed and thought bout our chalet on coming Sunday... Fell asleep after a pee... HA!

Ermm... SO happy my shoulders aren't hurting that badly liao... I can rub them against my bed but still a bit painful... I bought the Vaseline Intensiv Care lotion and its so good, the pain went off and the skin looks better or perhaps feels better coz i can't really determine how i look myself when i've been seeing the skin for the past many days. Haha! Face peeling process almost over but still looks so dark, hai... Shall put my whitening lotion after it heals completely. Hee~

I feel so bored ok... After doing up the chalet thingy, sending all the messages through Friendster, i shut down my lappy then laid on my bed singing and looking at mama sew her apron... HAHA! Nothing to do ok... Then i smsed Darl to ask random questions then i watched TV... SiaN....

Darl's house got one baby that is SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!!!!! She is the cutest hair-standing BABY GiRl GiRl i've ever seen. HAha! So cute Ok... She's his niece by the way. Haven't seen him for many days liao but haiya, sunburn also dun really dare to go out. Home is my best Sanctuary...

Ate watermelon today, a lot of them coz they were so so juicy... Although not very sweet. Hee~ K, very random...

Haven't been working for quite a few days liao... Actually am broke, wallet got no Cash anymore... HahA! Can't even buy tidbits Ok... FEELING SO SO BORED...

You tried to let me feel secure but security brings illusion... Are you still there like you've promised? Perhaps I should quietly wait...

No comments: