Sunday, March 11, 2007

ViVo with aiai...

Wahahaha!!!!!!!! Guess wad? My sian-ness brought Terry Tan out to have a long long chat with me... HAHA! Actually, it was just a casual remark but he said, ya, he could come which was great coz i wanted to chat with someone.

After meeting up, i started going crazy with,"did u miss me??" Ha! He buay tahan me... Anyway, we sat down and chit chat. I was asking wad happened the previous week when PH wanted to call me out and HA! MAn, i got so much info, a bit too much though from him. Hee~ We talked from his gf to PH's relationship, to my job, to his sister's dressing sense, to me sleeping without pants to Wy Man this and that. HAHA! All the way till 4am... OMg! I was hungry, so i went back to get money then went to MAC for breakfast and we continued chatting. HAHA!!! Finished eating and we were both tired, so he walked me back. HAHA! We talked so much lah... Too much to catch up and i'm sure if Ping Hong was there, we'll have lots more to say. GoSh... And i won't forget his most embarrassing moment. HAHA!!! Waiting for Ping Hong to come back so more of our chatterinngs can be done.

Reached home at 5plus am, and i concussed.

Terry promised a friendster comment and he gave 2, it is so not right.... GOSH......

Anyway, i woke up at 12pm and i didn't feel like sleeping anymore, yet i was tired. After watching TV, i came online to do nothing... Took my bath, wanted to head to library but suddenly thought of going shopping, so smsed AIai... Hee~

We went to Vivo. Guess who i saw? BT kor ar... HAHA! So coincidentally... Waha! And i met Lawrence.... HAHA! He looked so style ok... Like some superstar... But ya, he looks good but he was with his gf so i dared not get too close, stood a distance away and said HI!!! Heh HeH...

Aiai and I walked the whole place but can't find nice clothes to buy nor can we find the chocs that can be hand-made. Hai... We bought some chocs from Cocoa Tree.. Yum yUm...OOOO... We went to this place to eat, HOT i think and the Ikan Bakar Sambal very nice, just didn't like the rice. Aiai ate the Fish and Chips, she didn't like the skin of the fish. HahA!

End of everything, we were tired. GOsh... Can u believe it? We were tired... Ha! So, head back home, stood on the MRT like wad... She told me a lot of stories that occured with her friends and all and i find it so ridiculous and funny. Ha! I never had such situation and i realised how simple my life was back then. Ha! Better? I guess...

Going out with Darl tmr... Hee~ Finally huh...

I wanna sleep well tonight...

No comments: