Friday, March 16, 2007

WalA waLA!

WALA!!!!!!!!!! HAHA! Went to Wala, Holland V last night and tell you, its such a nice place... There's live band playing and the lead singer looks so good, under the dim light at least. HA!
I had a few beers, i dun rmb how many then decided to tried a Singapore Sling... Ha! Waste of money, but its nice... O ya, the initial part of the night was so retarded, i actually had a bad tummy ache on the bus to holland V, then i rushed up to the toilet as soon as i stepped into Wala, having realised there wasn't toilet paper, asked Dear to help me take. Sat on the toilet bowl for like 10min, then i was relieved... GoSh... And guess needed an IC check??? My lao gong, dear's boyfriend... HAHA! And the person chase him out lah... SO bad! The person kind of like wanted us to go out too but i think coz of Terry, we can STAY! HAHA!!!

We left pretty early since i gotta work the next morning and Dear had too much to drink.. HAha! After the performance by the band, we left. HahA! Dear came over to sleep and she was so drunk, sudden hot and sudden cold... And she flipped her blanket to me, then a few minutes later, she started sneezing and i felt like laughing... HAHA! Dun think i dunnoe, Dear, i wasn't really fast asleep. HahA!

Woke up next morning even before alarm rang... Hai... Bathed... Came out of bathroom, saw BT kor's 4missed calls, so i called back... he thought i was still sleeping...

Left dear a note and i hurried out to meet Ting. When i reached interchange, Dear woke up, she got a shock by my ma. HAhA!

Met Ting, took train down to Amara... K, the places are so twist and turn, i can't fid my way if ting wasn't there. Everything seemed so relax, staff can just stand around and chat, i find it so fascinating... And there was a group of staff taking care of a small coffee break. I recalled 4persons taking care of a ballroom's coffeebreak at OHS, there were at least 10 staff there.... GoSh...

Work ended at 5 for ting and me. Met Aiai and we went to Mendelier for the talk. The talk was disastrously boring!!!!!!!!!!! OmG! He was talking and talking and talking about the history for the first half an hour and i wanted to sleep! Aiai and I started passing notes... HAHa! Then, she actually said she wanna sleep so loudly lah! I was shocked! HAHA!!

9pm, finally ended. Took 174 home and i drooled! A bit of saliva come out from the corner of my mouth, HAHA!!! Then, Aiai alighted, i went to get my strawberry from the fruit stall aunty. Ha! I met Faz(from marche) at the bank there, haha! So funny. Had a little chat and bid Bye!

Came home, washed strawberry, eat eat... Taste so good.. Probably coz its darl buy de... HAHA!!!

O well... I'm tired... Gonna sleep after finishing my strawberries... NigHts!

CiAO!

No comments: