Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Me: O M G

Woke up in the afternoon today and feel my shoulders... Its not as painful as 2 days ago but still it hurts...

My face's dead skin is peeling off... I look like a monster now... Coz my face got 3-tone. HAHA! Brown, normal and red... So horrible OK... Feel so funny even when i look at myself. Tell you, the mirror hasn't left me for the past 4days. HAHA! HaiYo...

Anyway, promised to go Skinny, Lawrence's chalet today with Ting, so i kind of dressed up like some PI with my cap and my specs, to avoid pple seeing my face. Heh HeH!

Before going to the Chalet, went to watch movie with Ting. We watched "The messenger", tell you the movie is so so so god damn awesome OK... It scared the hell out of me (which makes it excellent) and not once OK, is umpteen times. So scary lor... So happy i watched it... Hee~

O well... Then, walked to Chevrons, and went to Unit Ramin... Find it so cute, the names of their units are Wood types... Got Ramin, Jelutiong, Meranti... HAHA! So fun... And i realised how cheap the chalet there is... Next time perhaps... Will have the chalet there. :) GreAT... Next holiday. Ermmm... Their chalet is nice, although dun really know the pple but the all know me can liao... HAHa! Its like we only meet up once in a year everytime... Ryan, Benson, Kriston, Skinny and Lawrence... The rest are basically strangers to me. And today met Jaslyn........ Haha! Somebody's friend... Kind of went "DIAO!" But she is a nice person, although very open with speech. Heh HeH! Anyway, we didn't do much, just some chatting and eating but it was a pleasant trip. I looked ugly though, all burnt up... HAHA!

Our own chalet is approaching too... This Sunday at Costa, need to go down to school one of these days to invite AH LoH to come. GrEAt GrEAt... I think i need to buy a lot of food.... Coz a lot of pple coming this time round, must not be lack of food... If not i must order KFC liao... HAHA!

Ting is doing well with her AHEM... Hope everything will become better lah... Still, nothing can be expected out of such complicating simplicity, however, things may turn out otherwise... *Fingers CrosseD*

Haha! U goTTA love me although i look horrible.. I will look pretty AGAIN!

I love my DARLING!

No comments: