Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pasta Pasta...

I couldn't sleep well last night due to some stuff Darl and I talked about. Then, i was rolling in my bed and i received an sms from him which kind of moved me. O god.. Its sounds so drama. Ha!

Sometimes i feel, even though a great distance has been walked, great knowledge absorbed but the greater the loss we had. We may know each other a lot, so much so that without you having to say anything, i know what u are thinking and it is precisely due to that, that somehow we have so much complications. Seems like the beginning of a relationship ain't that easy when the future comes into play. What is wrong and right and what are we exactly afraid of? I am afraid of losing my opportunity to dream and you are afraid of having your dream. Yet our dreams, are worlds apart. Doubts remain but love prevail. All of what i wished for are now in my hands, it is my turn to play this game, to control this situation and never let it slipped away...

I miss u today coz it seems so long ago since we held hands..

I cooked pasta for Darl today and delivered it to him in the afternoon and i felt so tired... Haiya, so angry, dunno why my house here all the shops/supermarket dun sell the pasta sauce that i want, in the end i gotta go central's NTUC to buy. Then, rushed home to cook, for fear darl will starve. HAHA!! So cook cook, ta bao liao, delivered to him. Aiya, then pasta cold liao, i think it should taste disgusting but when he opened the box, it still smells nice. HaA! He finished it. Happy...

I was slacking at home since and i accidentally dozed off again.. Chey... HAha!

Hee~ Will be meeting Husband, Dear and Sister for lunch tmr. WaHAHA!!! HaPPy! Finally one successful thing.

So i guess there's no chalet? Wadever...

No comments: