Tuesday, February 13, 2007

WahAHaha!





WahHAhaha!!! Woke up this morning and my ear seems deafened... And my throat hurts, i knew i am getting sick.

Ping hong called me a while later and without much hesitation, i went out without bathing.

Met up with terry and Ping Hong thinking we'd be going to WM but they wanted to go Bugis then i was wearing so "lock-cock" lor... So they allowed me to go home bath and change. So weird... They waited at my living room. Sounds a bit scary.. Mama was sleeping inside the room. HAHa!

After changing, hurried out of the house.

Took MRT to Bugis and started shopping for THEIR stuff... HaHa! gooD... I received a ROSe.... HAhA!!! From Ahem(s).... Hee~ Very ex wor... *ShEcREt*

Nearly wanna die when helping Ping hong Shop... Dunno wad he wants, then i was like idiot, choosing and choosing for him...

Dear called me and the same old thing happened for the work thingy. So ass...

After a walking and walking, we were tired. Walked around, cannot find a place with cheap drinks so we ended up buying vending machine's drinks and sat at the staircase drink and relax. I started sneezing then... Feeling really bad...

Decided to head back after that. K, was really tired...

Ping Hong went home to put stuff while Terry walked me home. Sounds like i am very XING FU... Please, i was helping out as a friend... HAHA!

We took PiCtures!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!! Surprising Right?!

Need to rest...

Love You forever and ever and ever...

No comments: