Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Still coughing

Didn't bath when i went to meet Aiai just now. My throat was hurting. Wore an FBT and a jacket and i went out.

Didn't really wanna buy anything but somehow just thought of buying. So we went to converse and u know wad happened.

Then, went to find what Aiai wants and she bought it. Ooo... She gave me a valentine's gift, some candies. So sweet right?! HAHA! Sorry, didn't give u anything. I'm not taking valentine's seriously afterall it is just another day in this year's case, i need to study. HAHA! So, i didn't plan anything for any of my love ones... Well, hope it doesn't matter.

Love is in the air, a couple of hours more, and it will be Valentine's! May all lovebirds under the sky be in LOVE................................ HAHA!!!

O! Went to cut my hair since Darl said he was so free to the extend that he could sleep. Heh Heh! 1st i ask him nicely then he said ARMANI hairstyle then he said no mood, by the time he sent that, i was at the doorstep, so i barged in and demanded, "U REALLY DUN WANNA CUT FOR ME!" HAha! Funny huh...

No choice left, he gotta cut my hair. Hee~ Shall not elaborate any other things that happened in the Salon.. Wad happened in there shall remained in there. (:

O, there's one thing i need to say. Irritating Darl tell a girl girl i am Kor kor then the girl girl kept calling me kor kor... Felt so sad... The girl girl kept calling me kor kor... AND THEY WERE ALL LAUGHING! Only Aiai tried to help me... No wonder i love my Aiai... Sadded... Aunty already very cham liao now come a Kor Kor... Extreme devastation...

So happy i finally had my hair cut. Head dun feel irritating.

Went home after that.

Cooked for myself, watched TV. Study a bit and damn, really no mood to continue studying for FABM. Sian... But still have to. GoSh!

Left with tmr to study... Need to work hard hard! Want at least a 3 for GPA this sem. yeah Yeah...

My throat still hurts and the nose began to block again. Wad the...... Maybe should see doctor or maybe not...

No comments: