Friday, February 16, 2007

It's over!

Smile to me baby! This very day marks the end of semester 2 and the end of Year 1! WaHAhA! I am thrilled! Finally... Everything is, for the time being, over!

Like i said yesterday, things dun really go into my head, i just tried my best to do everything according to wad i remember and the little that went into my head for FABM paper. Good thing i was able to squeeze all my knowledge out which are relevant to the questions. So happy i was a coordinator last time, one of the question asked, "What is a Banquet Event Order?" I read it but i dun really remember the whole term so i just write wad i can from wad i worked as last time. HAHA! Right, i completed all my questions within 1 1/2 hrs. Which means 1/2hr for each. Happy... Feels sort of like SS but 1 question short. HA! Happy! Its all over...

Left to buy Xiuying her contact lense and this undecisive girl hor, make me so paiseh... While asking her on the phone, the uncle asked me, "Xiao Mei, you wanna buy not, if want hurry, uncle wanna go toilet..." and she finally decided on Hazel. ....

Came back home coz i was feeling really tired probably due to last night's dream. I had yet another nightmare. GoSh... Scared me Ok... I was awaken in the middle of the night and i dared not open my eyes when i had the courage to finally opend my eyes, i looked at my phone, it was 4.03am. Scary...

Woke up at 6am and i fell back to sleep and good thing i woke up at 7.15am if not i'm gonna be late. Heh HeH!

Hai... Feeling a bit hungry now... Dunnoe got what to makan. Hee~

Gonna watch movie later with Uting, Yvonne and i think Ming will be there too. HAhA! Watch movie, so long never watch movie liao...

One more day and its gonna be festive season. Can't wait for Reunion Dinner, see all the cousins although we aren't close but haha, no harm looking at them i guess and I will be really surprise at how much they'd grown up and perhaps how old i'm getting. Gosh... Dun like being old... HAha!

O, by the way, while doing the paper just now, i accidentally drew on my nail, and the blue ink refuse to get off the nail. ANgRy!

HAppY days await... May everything be fun and just fun... Dun wish to be hurt any time soon!

I'm still smiling on...

No comments: