Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Studying

I was so tired this morning that i didn't hear my sms! Its so bad... I usually wake up with any sms or calls but this morning, i didn't, that's bad.

Anyway, Ting smsed to go study, so ya, agreed to. After brushing up, i slacked a little then went out to meet her.

Wanted to deposit cash but there were so many pple queueing, so i changed my mind. Went to buy snacks and waited for Ting to appear.

After that, we took 77 to Beauty world's Mac. But after staying there for around an hour, we couldn't take the temperature. Left the building, went to NP instead. HAHA!!! At atrium, studied. Tried to write out all the stuff for the 4strategies of the Singapore's Economy but i doubt i rmbed much.

5plus pm, left. Went to WM for dinner, then went to deposit cash. Good.

Went back home after that.

Ting wasn't feeling "WELL", as in, she is crazy... Absolutely. She is so not RIGHT! Fine, i should have know.

So, after watching some TV, bathed. Studied POA.

So much to study but i only got 2 days left. JIA YOU!

When the journey gets boring, I want to talk. As I turn my head around, I couldn't find you. I felt cold. Lonely as I am yet there is no point looking for... I look forward and I walk on...

No comments: