Sunday, February 04, 2007

O O O...

Coincidentally, I met Shaz at Marche's training today. She's one of those working too. So happy to see someone i know although we aren't close. Hillgrove. She's a Hyper-saurs... HAHA!!!

The initial part of the training is pretty boring when the Project Manager, Joseph started going through the history of Marche and all, i was practically dying. However, i gave him as much attention as possible if not for the music. HAHA!!! Then, there was a break. After we came back, the something manager, Axel briefed on the work stuff and of course, carried on with the long long enchanting spell. By then, i was yawning.

Finally, we were asked to talk to our site in charge for the schedule thingy. Afterwhich, got our uniforms and aprons. They say any black shoes will do. Should i get a pair of black sneakers? O well, we stayed on for lunch and its funny, they allowed people to come in to eat without paying. I'm telling you, the food are SUPERB. I can't forget the Swiss Rosti... YumMy... OmG...

Anyway, went off with Shaz after that. She went to meet her boyfriend while i went home. I was so tired... The whole train ride was my day-dreaming session. I was practically staring into the thin air, dreaming. HAHA!

To wrap up the whole thing, they will call for the schedule again, with mine starting after CNY. I wonder will they give like everyday or something. Also, finally, a break from OHS. Is that a good thing? We'll see...

Anyway, i met Valerie at Westmall and HAha, wondering why we always bumped into each other. She hit my stomach when it was already hurting. I knew i wanted to get something at WM, but i just can't remember, so i decided to just walk out without thinking much. Went to deposit the cash lao pa gave me and went to get a soya bean milk at 7-11. Shiking scared me. I was tired and sleepy and the music was loud in my ear, then she came infront of me and scared me. K, i admit, i jumped. HA!

Back home, i dieded. Closed the doors and i slept.

Yesterday went to Orchard and a few seconds after we left the MRT station, this girl came up to ask for out numbers for some advert thingy(typical in orchard) but i didn't expect they will call so fast. Sleeping soundly just now, and this lady called. Her motive is clear, wanted me to go down for interview citing the fact that i am "potential". In my tired mind, i questioned, "Potential? You didn't even see me, u just got some girl to force my number out so that u can call and asked me for interview. Potential, ya, very funny." She said, the interview will only take 10 and it is at Taka. Go orchard for 10min when the whole trip is more than half an hour, thank you. She said its on Monday, but i'm having BCA test that day and its afternoon. I told her i can't and IF her attitude was good enough, i would have gone down in the late afternoon. She asked, "R you interested?" I said, "Not really, but........." Before i could finish my sentence, she went, "Ok, Bye" and she HUNG UP. Like hello, wad is wrong with people nowadays, just like the pple who want us to donate money. Attitude. Sickening. I was being kind, girl... Ass...

Anyway, she disturbed my sleep and i couldn't fall back to sleep despite my tiredness, i cursed her. Heh HeH!

Woke up and i stoned in front of the TV until 10pm. I didn't study anything!!! Then, darl smsed. Called him up and he was on his way back. Heh HeH! Sadded ar... Must be tired.

He told me another very coincidental thingy. He said somebody from my Secondary school read my blog and saw his Picture on my blog and that Ex-schoolmate knows me?! She happened to be their customer. Ok, i am puzzled... Who?! Who?! Weird... Please tag if you are the one. HAHA! I really wanna know who goes VK besides Xueting, Yuting, Melissa and I.

So we were chatting and he was telling me bout the wedding he's gonna attend tmr at Hilltop Garden and how he rejected the girl. HAHA!!! O well, life... History remains as history.

Alright, i'm going to do my BCA PBL revision. Ciao!

PS: I dun wish to be an antique, but I am in their hearts... You know who you are... Hai... HAHA!!!

Forgotten who you were or where I was... Lose every little sanity I have... And now, I am more dead than alive...

No comments: