Friday, February 02, 2007

DrEAms.......

I AM SERIOUSLY HAVING DREAMS after DREAMS! I cannot stand it... Guess wad was my dream last night?

I dreamt of walking pass VK with Jiawen and Joan, then i saw Richard blowing customer's hair then he said "Hi". When i turned around, Andy See scared me, and i ridiculously slapped him.

After that, Eddie and i went uphill of some place, then he suddenly pushed me and i nearly fell off the cliff. Like Huh? Then we walked and walked, until we reached a place that looks like some high class club with Gym and all. A few steps more, I actually saw Stephen Chow and Jay Chou. I was like, "HUH?! Another movie deal?" The Stephen Chow came to tell me something which i cannot recall anymore.

OmG! U see?! Ridiculous? Hilarious?! Irrelevant to my life... Stephen Chow and Jay Chou?! WAD THE HELL! I haven't watch their movie nor jay's MTV... Shocked! And i dun understand y i slapped Andy See for no particular reason, i didn't even see him recently.......

Heh Heh heh heh Heh HeH HeH HeH hEH heh.......... I'm going nuts...

Crap, went out with Lao ma yesterday to Chinatown, partially to buy CNY's stuff and some clothes which seemed really scarce there... Heh Heh! Manage to get a top.

Papa came after that, then we went to walk the food street or something, and damn then food smells really good. O, Chinatown at this time of the year is the best place to see Suave Westerners. I'm serious, saw so many eye-candies(as described by Xueting). GoSh... Nearly fainted just by looking at them and when they walked close, U cannot imagine it. HahA!

Bought many Ling ling long long for house Decor. After that, went home le...

It is a good joy to go out with parents but not when they keep having conflicts. I cannot stand them.

Back home, after bathing and all, chatted with darl online.. Funny, we were crappy all the way till we are both tired le... Haha!!!

Woke up and decided to just blog before studying.

So here...

CiAO!

No comments: